Chapter 7

*Peter pov*

   I just got off the phone with Mister Stark he want me to keep an eye out for Perseus Jackson or just percy that's what everone is calling him I think, anyway Mister Stark want to keep an update on him so they know what he is doing.
   I was in my first period with Miss Foxworth she is the math teacher, she is nice also fun and helpful to the others, we were waiting for her to come in and we were suppose to have a new student which I think is percy. I was brought out of my thoughts by two people coming in it was the teacher and the new student percy.

*Percy pov *

   When I made it to the classroom the teacher was waiting outside probably waiting for me, but when I made it to her she turned and gave me a bright smile, 'I hope she isn't like miss Dodds' I thought to myself "hello you must be the new student " she said to me i just nod my head I don't really feel like talking "good, good well my name is Miss Foxworth I will be your mathematics teacher, now when we get in I want you to say your name and something about yourself" she tells me then walks into the class, I just followed her.
   When we got into the class I just walked to the front with the teacher "ok class settle down we have a new student" she said the nods to me to start to talk, I take a deep breath "hi my name is Perseus Jackson but don't call me that it's percy and my favorite color is blue" I said then look at the teacher "were do I set?" I asked "oh right you can sit by Peter, Peter raise your hand" she said I look at the class and a kid with brown not to curly hair, brown eyes and not much shorter then me raised his hand, so his name is Peter. I walked to Peter but someone tried to trip me, but instead of tripping of walking over his foot I kicked it "OW YOU-" he started to yell "Flash language you curse in my class you will get detention" Miss Foxworth said "but he kicked my foot" before the teacher could say anything I said "we'll if you didn't try to trip me and would of put your precious foot away I wouldn't of kicked it now would I?" and walked away.
   When I got to my seat by Peter I looked at Flash he was glaring at me i just ignored him "sorry about him he is the school bully just ignore him, my name is Peter, Peter Parker percy right?" Peter asked I nod my head and he does the same then we got on with the class.

(Time skip till after class brought to you by Luffy)

   The bell rang and I was getting my stuff together when "hey what class do you have next?" Peter asked "Gym you?" I asked "same want to walk together?" He asked "sure" I said and we walked to the gym with no one talking.
   When we got the the Gym and walked in I stopped dead in my tracks why you ask, because the gym teacher who's name is suppose to be Mister Woods is Coach Hedge "COACH" I yelled running up to him, when he heard his name he turned his head so fast I thought he got wiplash "Percy? What are you doing here" he asked once I made it to him "I made a deal with mom that I would go to school till I got over there deaths but in return she has to make her cookies" I said he laughed "you and your mother's cookies. I want some too your mother makes the best cookies!" He said I chuckled "you can walk home with me I think she made some" I said "that would be great but percy" coach said "ya coach " I asked "you can skip today we are playing a game that involves taking our shirts off and I know you don't want to so you don't have to you can just set on the bleachers till class is over" coach said, I looked down trying not to think of the memories. Once I got myself together I looked back up and said "thanks Coach" "no problem perce now I have to get back to my class" he said then yelled "ALLRIGHT CUPCAKES LINE UP!" I jumped a bit because he was loud but I walked to the bleachers.
   Once I got to the bleachers I got out my phone know I know what your thinking 'percy what are you doing what about the monsters' well be for the war Leo made some monster proof phones so ya know we can use phones, anyway I was going to text Nico till class was over and see if he wanted to come over and I would ask Thaila the same thing.

*Flash pov*(didn't expect that did ya)

   I just got don't changing for Gym and when I looked up from the floor I seen Parker and Jackson walk in but once Jackson seen Mister Woods he froze and went wide-eyed then he don't something unexpected he yelled "COACH!" and ran up to him, when Mister Woods heard that he turned his head impossibly fast "Percy? What are you doing her?" He asked I didn't hear the rest of their convocation because Mister Woods said his name instead of calling him cupcake like he calls everyone, what makes him so special I bet I could beat him in a fight I was brought out of my thoughts by Mister Woods yelling "ALLRIGHT CUPCAKES LINE UP!" And we all lined up but but I noticed Jackson wasn't in line so I raised my hand "yes cupcack" Mister woods said "Jackson isn't in line and he is on his phone" I said grinning at him "ya I know I told Percy he didn't didn't have to play today's game and I don't care that he is on his phone he probably has a reason to be on it" Mister woods said surprising everyone "alright back to the game listen up" he said and we started class.