They started to bicker with each other and it was so funny that I had to laugh. All three of them stopped and looked at me like I had grown three heads. I finished laughing and wiped the tears from my face.

"Why the hell are you laughing?? We thought you were sad." Symere asked confused and I raised an eyebrow.

"Am I suppose to be?" I questioned genuinely.

I don't know why they would think I'm upset when I'm perfectly fine. It's not like I care how much is spreading around.

"YES. A video of you and Tyler kissing is going around school and people are talking about y'all." Jahseh stated in a 'duh' tone.

I tilted my head, "Why would I be upset about that? It's not like I'm in the closet about my sexuality and I'm more proud that's going around so these niggas and bitches can hop off my mans while I'm tryna secure the relationship, you know what I'm saying?"

Silence enveloped all three of them and I looked at them with a smile on my face. This silence continued on for a couple of more minutes until Jarad spoke up.

"Must be nice to have that type of confidence."

We all groaned and walked away from him and headed to class. I hope this nigga find somebody to be with so he could shut the hell up sometimes.

I made it to class in 3 minutes and sat at my desk near the window. For some reason, the window seats are the best seats in the classroom and it's always a more than likely chance that you have access to a charger. I plugged my phone in and started playing some games to pass time until class started.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tyler enter the classroom and looked around until his eyes landed on me. He walked towards me and sat in the empty desk close to me.

"Hey, Rocky," he said, ruffling my braids. I can tell how much he loves touching my braids, but I would do anything to have him pull on them and make me moan like a little bitch. Smacking my ass, choking me and making me scream out his well-deserved name while he's destroying these walls...

"...cky...Rocky!" I heard Tyler yell trying to get my attention and I snapped out of my daze, resulting him to let out a chuckle.

"I asked if you were okay, love," he said and I almost melted at the new name.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

He looked at me, "Because of the video going around of us kissing. Does that bother you?"

I shook my head, "I'm totally fine with it. It's not like I was hiding my sexuality anyways."

Tyler put his head into his hands and smiled at me. He stared at me for a bit and shifted in his seat, beginning to lean over closer to me.

"I hope you're ready for our second date today," he whispered and I nodded shyly.

I couldn't wait.

+++++++++++++

The end of the day already approached us and I was currently walking out of the school with Jarad, Jahseh, Symere, and Tyler. Tyler had his arm wrapped around my shoulders while Symere and Jahseh were taking pictures and Jarad kept saying "must be nice".