Chapter 5 POV Zach

I quickly shifted and entered the class "Sorry I'm..." I started till I looked up and growled, Lea was leaning into Kira.

"Zach!" Lea said jumping up slightly bumping his tail.

"Get away from it Lea," I growled giving my wolf control.

"HE IS NOT AN IT ZACH!" She growled, sitting next to Kira linking tails with him.

"Both of you calm down," Kira said calmly standing up.

"Get away from him Lea" I growled again.

"Easy now big boy, think before you speak, do you really want your sister to go back to the place she was before?" Kira said dropping Lea's tail.

"She was fine without you," I lied going into a battle position, he followed suit.

"STOP PLEASE BOTH OF YOU! STOP!" Lea called out but my wolf didn't listen. I lunged for Kira because he was distracted, but before I could stop I saw Lea jump in front of me. She whimpered as her body hit the ground under my wolf's weight, pain flashed in my eyes as I got off her tail between my legs. Blood was dripping from her lip and her wounds reopened.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" Kira growled at me. I could tell that he was trying to hold back. But he failed, his wolf jumped on my body, he was smaller than me and I was shocked when we hit the ground, I was out of breath gasping for air. "ANSWER ME, WHAT DID YOU DO!" He growled his beta command took over my body.

"I-I didn't mean to," I whimpered.

"Camron! Get off of him I'm fine...." we both looked over to see Lea a bleeding mess. When he shifted on top of me I saw the boy from this morning, I think his name was Camron.

"No you're not fine..." he said tossing on some skinny jeans and walking over to Lea, I shifted back but I was still gasping for air.

Camron helped Lea into the hoodie.

"Get clothes on" Camron growled at me his green eyes swirling with anger.

I only could speak, "because you froze me when I hit the ground. I can't move a damn thing!" I spat.

"For someone who is the best fighter in Silent sparrow your pathetic." Camron spat back as he picked up Lea.

I growled but was too weak to shift back. "Put my sister down!" I said painfully sitting up. She was passed out in Camron's arms.

"No, get dressed and go see Kayde," he ordered, I knew where Kayde was he directed me here. I looked up and he was hurt, I smiled slightly knowing I landed a major wound on him before Lea blocked me.

"Fine" I eventually said.