Chapter 4 POV Cam

It was the class just before lunch, being 16 it had a lot of downs, Like having to go to a shifting class, it was more like a fighting class but the first month you spend learning to control your wolf and eas the pain that came with shifting. It was a secret classroom that only wolves knew about it, so we didn't have to worry about humans. I guess the best part is I was the teacher for the class.

"Sorry I'm late, this took a long time to f-" Lea Looked up from the ground and her jaw dropped.

'go shift the locker room is off to the side' I mind linked her, a rental smile on my face

Her eyes stayed on me until she turned and dipped into the locker room. When she came out as a silver-white wolf I was grinning.

'You're just to train Lea and Zach till they catch up with the rest of the pack, Zach is going to be late to this class though, Zen needed him,' Kayde mind link me.

'Oh ok' I linked him back then looked at Lea

"It's just us, your brother will join us later. Your not with the rest of the class so I have to teach you two to catch up," I smiled.

"Ok," Lea said, I could tell she was trying to hold her wolf back.

"It's ok Lea, you can let her have control, " I said, well my wolf said.

Lea let go of control, her wolf bounded towards mine "I missed! you were you here the whole time? how come you didn't tell me?" Her wolf said a tear slipped from her eyes.

"I'm sorry," My wolf said, I lost control of him the second she came in the room he wouldn't listen to me now. My wolf nuzzled her neck.

Lea's wolf licked my cheek, "I'm sorry I made you leave..." she said as she leaned into my wolf.

"Zen kicked me out once he saw that I was 2 faced... it wasn't your fault..." I said then my wolf took control again. (2 faced meaning my wolf's face had 2 opposite colours on it)

"HE DID WHAT?! IMMA KILL THAT BASTARD!" Her wolf growled

"Calm down, he will kill you first, and it's fine really, " I whispered.

"Sorry I'm..." I voice quickly turned into a growl.

"Zach!" Lea jumped back looking at the red wolf.

"Get away from it Lea!" Zach growled

"CAMRON IS NOT AN IT ZACH" Jenna sat next to me.

"Calm down both of you," I said calmly standing up.