Chapter Twelve

"I can't believe this." I stated bluntly, eyes wide as I stared at Liam Payne in horror.

                He smirked, thinking of me as his own personal amusement. "You lost the bet, and now you're my servant. Which means doing what I want, including this."

                I groaned. Who knew Liam Payne could be secretly such an evil little boy? Sighing overdramatically, I stood in front of the camera as he looked at me, making sure I was ready before he pressed play. Liam had the great idea that I should make a dance video and submit it to some dance academy so I had a school to go to when I was done with the tour.

                I didn't want to, but because this was Liam, he was making me do what's best for me. I already had a routine that I'd use, and my iPod was in the dock beside him, ready for him to press play. Kind of nervous about the entire thing, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, pretending like I was in the room alone. Ever so slightly, I nodded my head.

                And then my feet took control the second the song came on. I was doing twirls and spins, moving my body to be able to keep up with the upbeat music with hip-hop dance moves. I took ballet when I was younger — I think every dancer did, really — but now I was more into modern dancing that you could do anywhere. So I danced my heart out.

                After three minutes, the song ended, and my heart was beating fast. Liam had turned the camera off and was now just watching me with an unreadable expression on his face that made me blush under his gaze. He didn't make me feel uncomfortable — thinking about it, I don't think he could make anyone feel uncomfortable.

                "Earth to Liam," I said, snapping my fingers as I took a swig of water from my ice-cold water bottle.

                He blinked, then shook his head with a grin. "You were brilliant."

                I grinned back at him, wiping my mouth. "Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get a shower."

                I hopped off the stage of the venue we'd be playing at tonight and walked through the seats where the crowd would be placed. We had gotten here early and while the boys were still sleeping, Liam dragged me here to prepare the video. As I was walking back to the tour bus, though, I couldn't help but smile at the thought that he cared about me and my future.

                I suppose that's just how he is, though. I took a speedy shower, getting dressed and ready before the guys in my tour bus even woke up. First Sandy woke up and begged me to make him breakfast, so I agreed, deciding it would be nice to make the entire bus a nice big breakfast instead of them getting another Egg McMuffin from McDonalds.

                "Hey," Liam said as he slid onto the tour bus, spotting me in the kitchen area.

                I smiled, "Hey. Want to help me make the guys breakfast?"

                He raised a brow, "You're cooking for them? Willingly?"

                "Yeah, I mean, it'd be nice." I said, and then shrugged. "Just get the eggs out of the fridge and put them on the counter and I'll do the rest."

                He followed my instructions, and soon I had twelve eggs all stirred up and on the frying pan. As I was making them, I gave Liam the spatula and told him to be in charge of mixing them around as I went to make the toast and butter it. It only took ten minutes, so I decided to make some bacon as well, smiling at my creation as it was all laid out on the stove.