! 3 !

Noah woke up the next day, feeling completely powerless. He walked down the creaky steps. The house was empty so he began to investigate the house.

He explored it everywhere, high and low, but it was very uninteresting. It was a small cabin, seeming to have been used on vacations so it was completely vacant, bare. Noah felt terribly famished, the poor boy hadn't eaten anything, not after what had happened. He walked back to the kitchen only to find a note and some small packets of food, along with clothes too big for Noah's size that he knows wasn't there before.

After he finished his meal, he then went on his way to shower. The water felt amazing on his body, exactly like raindrops on him. Flashbacks began to arise and he started to go back to last night, oh god, stop. He closed his eyes and calmed himself. He looked at himself through the mirror when he got out, staring at the scars and bruises on his pale body. This is what his father did to him for many years. He slipped on the oversized clothes and walked back downstairs.

He heard the door shut. Connor had come back with some items and snow sprinkled on his figure. "I see you have eaten and showered." He pointed out, he put his hand out, "Here, Put these on." his voice was gentle and calm as he handed the things over. It was a small tracker in a shape of a ring. "A t-tracker?" Noah stuttered and Connor nodded. "Just for your safety, I need to know where you are." He explained causing the boy to feel anxious. "Why is it in a ring?" He asked to hide his awkwardness, There was a small silence, "Because it looks nice on you." Connor answered charmingly.

"Really?"
"Sure."

The mood had turned soft and the room had fallen into quiet looks. Finally, the android got up and went towards the door in a hurry. "Wait! where are you going?" Noah questioned as he got up along with him. "I have to work on your case still, you have to stay here. Don't go out, you know the rules." He bit his lip, "B-But you just got here! Can't you just stay?" He paused, "Look Noah-" "Please."

"Fine, I'll stay with you."

"Thank you. . . Connor."

"Anything to keep you safe."