Epilogue

*5 Years Later*

I stood at the front door of a little house that me and Harry bought a couple years ago with a birthday cake in my hands. I carefully balanced the cake on my arm while reaching out and hitting the doorbell. I waited a couple of minutes before Harry opened the front door.

He kissed me on my lips and then took the cake out of my hands. I shut the door behind me and followed him into the kitchen. "Where is she?" I asked.

"She's in the backyard with our parents." He replied.

"Okay." I said. Harry put the cake in the fridge. Harry grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand outside.

"Riley there you are." Anne said standing up to give me a hug.

"How are you sweetie?" My mom asked.

"I'm good." I replied.

"Mommy!" My now two year old daughter exclaimed while running to me. I picked her up and hugged her.

"Happy birthday Bella." I said.

"Thank you mommy." She said still hugging me.

"Go play" I said putting her down. I watched as she toddled over to her toys in the grass. I took a seat next to Harry.

**********

"Happy Birthday to you." Everyone was singing as I was bringing the cake over to the table. Bella was sitting at the table with a big smile on her face. She absolutely loved the attention she was getting from everybody.

I set the cake down in front of her and she waited until everyone was singing to blow out her candles. My dad cut the cake as I stood next to Harry. "I guess things always have a funny way of working themselves out. Don't they?" Harry mumbled pulling me close.

I nodded as he leaned down and gave me a quick peck. "I love our little family." I said smiling up at him.

"Me too." He said resting his head on mine.