The V-wolf

Hey! I know I'm very very late... No big excuses. I just could write. Writer's block is big shit. I couldn't write a word for months. Anyways.. Hope u guys haven't forgotten me. Hope you guys enjoy this...
I will try to update more often....the support and comments you all post help me through this.
Thank you so much.

Taehyung paced through the hallway of Jungkook's pack clinic. Hoseok was taken into surgery and Taehyung didn't know what to think. What to feel. Betrayed? Angry? Sad? It was all so confusing.

And then there was Jungkook. Leaning against the wall and Fuming in silent anger, waiting for Hoseok to wake up so that he could kill him personally. He was sure that Jungkook thinks Hoseok was a spy for the vultians. But..... Is he really?
He shook his head, clearing his mind of all the convoluted thoughts. First things first.
No matter what, Taehyung really prayed that Hoseok would survive. He wasn't ready to believe that Hoseok would do something to harm the pack and innocent people. Sure, he never told he was a V-wolf. But still..... It was Hoseok. Their Hobi. Taehyung trusted him.........Hopefully the trust won't be shattered.

"Jungkook-" he began.

"Don't start with me. I don't wanna listen to any excuses you might use to defend him. I will talk to him and I will decide what to do." Jungkook said eyes hard and unyielding.

Taehyung huffed in annoyance and turned away, pacing again.

"where is he?!"

Taehyung frowned watching Jimin speed walking towards them, cradling his 3 month old small baby bump in his arms.

"pup, don't run!!" Yoongi was not far behind looking irritated and at the verge of carrying Jimin back to their room.

"I'm not running. I'm walking" Jimin replied a little breathless.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stopped Jimin "breath chim. Hoseok will be fine. They are operating on him now."

"are you sure he will be fine?" Jimin's eyes were glassy.

"we can hope" and then he turned to Yoongi "I'm surprised you told him knowing he would freak out and rush over here."

Yoongi grimaced "he would have killed me when he inevitably comes to know about it later if I did not tell him now. I don't wanna die. I'm still young and I haven't even seen my baby once."

Taehyung snorted "oooh... The big bad alpha is scared of his omega. Wait... Not big. Small bad alpha."

"if I were you I would watch my mouth." Yoongi warned glaring at him.

Taehyung sighed leading Jimin to a nearby bench and sat him down.
"don't stress chim. It's not good for the peanut."

"did you just fucking call my kid a peanut?!!" Yoongi scowled.

"yes. Next I'm gonna call him a grape. Any problem?"

As Yoongi was about to reply, Jungkook growled "knock it off. Both of you."

Yoongi continued scowling, but pushed past Taehyung to sit down next to his mate, an arm around his waist to comfort the still distressed Omega. And then the waiting continued. He didn't know how much more time had passed, but after what seemed like an eternity, the doctor walked out of the Operation theater. Everyone was immediately on their feet.

"we've done our best and he has overcome the worst. But it might take time for him to become conscious. His recovery will take time."

Taehyung breathed  in relief.

"call me immediately when he wakes up" Jungkook demanded and walked off.

Taehyung pursed his lips as he watched his mate.