Sweet

1 year before present

People flooded into the party hall. Girls and boys with dark sexy makeup , tight fitting clothes, and rich smelling cologne. Many danced at the center of the room which was supposedly the dance floor, to the blarring fast beats of music.

Both werewolves and humans.

The existence of werewolves was a hidden fact from the human world. The wolves did always have fun flaunting their inhuman beauty and strength. The humans unknown to the complete truth always got fascinated by everyone of the wolf kind.

Drinks of various colors lined the bar and few were already drunk. Mouth watering varieties of food were spread out on one end.

Taehyung scoffed "they look like a bunch of uncultured idiots"

"Ahem.. these are the same bunch of people who attend our parties as well" Jaebum, the future beta of their pack and one of Taehyung's closest friend reminded him.

Taehyung gave him a look and turned back to the scene "it doesn't matter, it all depends on the host. When the host is an uncultured moron, the party too is bound to be uncultured."

"Well, no one actually cares when the uncultured moron is. fucking hot!" Jackson commented.

Taehyung glared at him "last time I checked you were definitely not a gay."

Jackson shrugged "I was just complementing"

"Well, you have a very poor taste"

"And here comes your hot rival." Jaebum whistled which earned another glare from the alpha blood.

The sudden hike of howls and claps diverted Taehyung's attention to a particular man.

Black suit and pants sharpened his tall figure. The maroon shirt underneath emphasized his white skin.  Head held high like an alpha and a typical smirk plastered on his face. A number of loop and stud piercings on both his ears.
Jeon Jungkook.

The man raised a champagne bottle and smile.
"Thank you everyone for coming here. And today I turn sixteen. Lets celebrate friends!! Eat, drink and celebrate!!"

Taehyung scoffed "he talks as if he's the fucking president."

Jackson sighed "and how long do you plan on standing in one corner of your so called rival's party, uninvited and almost hidden behind the curtains, basked in moonflower spray to hide your scent and spit foul insults??

"Well..., I'm waiting for the real celebration." He smiled evily and turned to his friends "its all done right?"

Jaebum nodded.

"I don't think its a good idea" Jackson said biting his lips.

Taehyung smirked "why not? From what I remember, he loves cake. Just a little piece of music would be perfect though. What do you think Jackson? "

"On it." And Jackson disappeared.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook moved to the beats, Hips swaying and thrusting sexily. Many girls and boys surrounded him, and Taehyung watched grimacing as the the alpha on the dance floor began feeling up a guy and lightly grinding on him.

Well...Jungkook was pansexual. Taehyung had seen the other making out with different boys and girls in the corridors of their school. It was a well known fact.

At the same time, Taehyung was open to any options considering that he wouldn't know who or what gender his mate would be until he reached seventeen. But Taehyung had never got laid with guys. He preferred girls better.