Mutual Terms

Vultians send the rogues.

But why would they send rogues?

Something in Taehyung's mind kept nagging him. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to listen to it or not. But he couldn't stay put in one place for the rest of the day. He was all restless. Walking around the emperor pack house, or rolling around on the bed in his given room.

He just couldn't shake off the bad feeling creeping under his skin. He sighed randomly flicking a dust particle on the pair of given shorts. When he had shifted, he so graciously ripped through his favorite shirt and jeans remembering only after the loss. At some point Jungkook had thrown a white Tee and black trouser shorts on his face.

Wonhoo was no where to be seen and so was Jungkook. As soon as Baekhyun had informed them, Wonhoo had straight away walked out and called his son too. Baekhyun told him that his brother would come the next day for a meeting and if Taehyung wished to stay, a room had been aranged.

He strolled through the corridors admiring the paintings and designs, and structure of the three storied house, greating every wolf he passed.

As he passed a door the scent of lavender and musk was the strongest. He contemplated on whether to go in or not. He thought that he would just have a peek and timidly pushed the door open. It was empty.

Taehyung grinned walking in and shutting the door in hopes that no would catch him trespassing. He checked the bathroom double checking that he was alone.

He whistled a low tune as he slowly picked up things on the study table and one side of the room. There wasn't much. Few photographs of Jungkook and books neatly piled. A couple of pens in the pen stand and pretty much boring. When he opened the first draw, Taehyung was taken back. A huge plastic bowl alone was kept in it. And in it was condoms of different flavors.

Typical

Taehyung shut it quickly and avoided opening the rest pf the drawers. Jungkook's mobile was lying beside the books and Taehyung picked it up.

It was locked. He tried a few passwords and it did not work. Taehyung clicked his tongue tossing it back and walked towards the wardrobe.

God! This guy is so......

All he saw was an expanse of white and black. There were a few reds to the corner one or two cream. He shook his head. Typical Jungkook.

He shut the wardrobe. There wasn't anything else to see. His room was very...plain.

He plopped down on the bed. Lavender and musk.was thick around him. Shrouding him like a blanket.

He picked up the pillow and taking a deep wiff. His insides felt jittery and butterflies swarm all over his intestines. He giggled.

What the fuck am I doing?

He giggled again.

I have lost it completely.

He giggled uncontrollably and fell back stuffing his face into the pillow and twisted around.

"Jungk-"

Taehyung sprang up to his feet, wide eyed to stare at a gaping Namjoon. His cheeks felt like they were set on fire.

"Uh..hi?"

Namjoon coughed coming out of the shock "hi. What...what are you doing here?"

"Uh-huh-mm....I-I was just.." he failed his arms "was just seeing around. Jungkook's room is very creative"

Taehyung mentally smacked his own head.

Creative? You idiot! Such a lame excuse....  It is most boring room I have seen in my entire life if you avoid the scent!!