"Sit."

She looks slightly confused, but I can see the glint of excitement in her eyes. My knees rest against the ground as I tie her ankles to the legs of the chair, forcing them apart slightly.

As I stand back up, I lean in slightly to the thinly covered heat to blow across the fabric. Her body shudders at the breath, making me smirk.

Her hands reach out to grasp my thighs but I slap them away. Grabbing one wrist, I tie it to the back of the chair, repeating with the other.

"Bey," Nicki huskily groans as my hand flicks her nipple nonchalantly. "Is this about today? Wha-"

I cut her off with a kiss, sliding onto her lap lightly. My tongue pushes into meet hers greedily, wrestling for dominance. Her hips push up in attempt to get friction, and I grin against her mouth.

"Did you really think you could get away with teasing me all day and not get punished?" Her breath hitches. "Oh Nicki, it's going to be a long night for you."

I slip off, walking to the iPhone deck. I scroll through my songs until I find what I'm looking for. The beginning chords of 'Or Nah' by The Weeknd play through the speakers, giving my queue to start.

I turn around and slink towards Nicki slowly, swinging my hips a little more than usual. My hands reach behind her head to grasp the top of the chair, and begin to sway my hips to the beat.

Her eyes are level with my breasts, tantalizingly close to her mouth. I let her get distracted in the motion and slip my hand down to her folds, casually rubbing the fabric to tease her. Nicki's head falls backward, a low moan erupting from her plump lips.

"You like that don't you baby?" I ask, pressing a little harder. Another moan comes out, louder than before. "If only you had behaved a little better."

My hand falls away, earning a small whine of desperation. I grind on her hips, quietly humming the lyrics in her ear.

My teeth bite down on the shell while skimming my breasts against her nipples. Her chest heaves with every breath, and I can see a light layer of sweat begin to form on her forehead.

Just when she settles into the motions, I turn around and push my ass into her hips, receiving yet another loud moan of approval. The song is ending, shuffling to the next on my playlist.

"Baby please," Nicki whimpers, her arms flexing slightly in attempt to pull loose from her bindings.

"Please what?" I ask, moving back down towards her wet lips.

"Please fuck me," she begs, squirming in her chair. Her eyes meet mine with a look of desperation in them. "Fuck me Bey."

"If you say so," I reply, and rip her thong into two pieces at the hip.

She gasps slightly and I look up to smirk at her. I untie one leg, spreading them farther apart. With one last glance, I lean in to lick slowly up her throbbing folds.

She lets out an incredibly loud moan and pulls her free leg up around my shoulders. I push my tongue into her glistening pussy , sucking on it hard. Her leg is shaking with my motions, and I feel my own panties dampen at the sensation.

My tongue flicks against her clit, earning yet another raspy groan. I can feel her muscles begin to tense, signaling that she's working towards an orgasm.

With one last long lick, I pull my head back to see a very distressed Nicki. She looks at me with betrayal etched on her face, and I try not to laugh at it.

Regaining my composure, I turn the chair towards the desk. I manage to slip my own underwear off slowly, being sure that Nicki gets a full view of the show. I climb onto the desk and push my wet center towards her mouth.

"Fuck me with your tongue. And if you do well enough, I might reward you."

I growl, then drag her head down. She groans against my clit, and I feel my body shake.

"Eat my fucking pussy you slut."

I moan, one hand wrapping into her hair. Her tongue makes sweeping motions slightly into me, but returning to my clit occasionally to suck it.

"Fuck, that's it Nic. Right there.."

I can feel every nerve on my body coming alive, and high-pitched whines escape my throat more quickly. She begins to flick her tongue harder on my clit, and suddenly I can't hold on any longer. I force her face closer, desperately seeking release.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

I cry out sharply and my hips thrust against her mouth erratically, legs then giving out. I fall against the desk, my arms weak from the intense climax. Nicki leans into the chair, smirking slightly.

"You dirty slut. Did you enjoy that?" I huff out, while shifting off the desktop to untie her arms and last leg. She stays quiet.

"Get on the fucking bed now," I demand, nudging her off the chair. I watch her ass sway as she struts over, then lies down. "I'm going to ask you again, did you enjoy that?"

"Yes." She states simply, rubbing her legs together. I crawl on top of her, hovering my wet lips over hers.

"I think you've earned your reward."

With that, I slip my leg under hers and connect our slick pussies together. We moan at the same time, pushing each other's hips into the other's.

The feel of her hot heat is enough to make me come close to cumming again quickly, and by how her pussy ruts into mine I can tell she isn't far off either. I shift slightly, making our clits brush against each other's harder.

"Oh fuck Bey. I can't last much longer," Nicki breathes out heavily, moaning breaking her words up.

"Fuck please, Bey can I cum?" I look at her, her eyes seeking approval, and pick up the pace to release with her.

"Cum," I groan, as I hit my second orgasm.

Nicki's body convulses, jolting against mine irregularly then falling slack against the bed. I manage to gather the last of my strength and crawl up next to her, sliding an arm around her sweaty waist. She turns to meet my lips for a long kiss.

"That was so fucking hot. If I have to tease you all day to get that, I will be doing that all the time." I laugh loudly, sneaking in another kiss. "I love you Bey."

"I love you too," I whisper, nuzzling into her neck.