chapter one : "the graduation"

Asalamoalaikum peeps I'm sorry for late update and yes I'm not dead i was just suffering from a worst writer's block.
Enjoy reading . Hope you all like it and please mark my mistakes and give your precious suggestions

Haaniya's pov..

I was standing with farhan saeed in his concert . He brought me up on stage and now he was singing for me. He was singing.
Ye jo halka halkaa suroor hai, ye teri nazar ka qusoor hai, k sharab peena sikhaadia, ye jo halkaa halkaaaaa..
Aahhhhhhh....... And boom i was on floor with my face kissing it. And there was standing my lady Hitler aaniya. "Hiii aaniya you are here also come I'll introduce you to farhan saeed come" i said groggily as i had done drugs. "Haanii do you had drugs last night" aaniya asked her voice lacing worry. "No i didn't drive any truck why would i drive truck pagal(crazy) " i said laughing. Then after a minute or two i was totally drenched. And there was the devil laughing her arse off. I huffed at her. "Now introduce me where is..is yyoou.. your far.. farhaan saeeddddd" she said in between her laughs. I huffed again this time more loudly. "Now stop this huffing puffing and get up or else you will be late " she said showing me her wrist watch. "Ayee new wrist watcg nice ehhh" i said wriggling my eyebrow. She slapped my forehead "you are getting late for graduation ceremony you shithead " she said getting annoyed. "Ohhh no how could forget, what an idiot i am" i was interrupted by aaniya saying" oh that you are now carry on with your ramblings because I AM GOING TO UNIVERSITY FOR THE CEREMONY" she yelled the last part. And then went to washroom stomping her feets. I giggled . "Don't show your teeth and iron the dress i had picked for you you turd!!!!" She yelled from washroom "and i love you too" i yelled back chuckling. She is like another mother to me. Today's a big day for because today I'm going to be graduated and will be free and now i can move to my house in London . Ohh i forgot to mention that i live in a flat with my other mother a.k.a aaniya which we both called our hostel. I still remember the day when i made my parents to agree on me living alone it caused me three lectures per day one from mom , dad and bro and bhabs. Ufff that time but by the Grace of Allah Almighty look here I am standing getting ready for.....  Ohhhh shittt i have to iron my dress or else that little devil will kill me . I suddenly hopped out of my bed not before kissing my floor as i love to do it every morning. I ironed my dress and when i was just sat before hanging it washroom door slammed open. "Aaahaaaa i caught you that you had done ironing ayeee good job" first she yelled then she said the last part mumbling in embarrassment. I laughed at her face. "Awwhhh babyy you thought i was that lazy" i said faking a sad expression. "Now shut up you notanki -- gimmick " she said in anger at whicj i laughed because her face flushed red in anger. We both got ready . I was wearing a black long full-sleeved maxi with a light gold work on the ends of the sleeves well it was purely beautiful . I paired it with a gold necklace and black heels. As aaniya was wearing a red long sleeved full maxi pairing it with black heels . I did a light as I'm not a fan of makeup just a swift of mascara and lipgloss. We head out of the house and lock it and made our way to my car . Yeah yeah i own a car because 'MY DAD'S A BILLIONAIRE' duhh. I placed my foot on the accelerator and give life to the engine. After a good thirty minutes of drive we reach the venue of our graduation ceremony. As i stepped in the first face that came in my view is the person that was last on my mind to see . "Arggghhhh whyyy himmm now my graduation ceremony will be too bad now" i was rambling on and on when aaniya caught me and asked "what happened why are you acting like a mad woman" she asked with her mouth open. I pointed towards the person coming our way. A gasp escaped from her lips. And i was shaking my head in disbelief .

Sorry guys for a late update . I was suffering from a worst writer's block and didn't find any motivation. But now I'm all good and hope i will update frequently now. Till then.

ASALAMOALAIKUM...
Luv yaa allll

Attitudergurlll