"introduction"

Heyy I'm haaniya salmaan eldest daughter of salmaan faisal owner salmaan group of industries of textile. Im 24 years old and had graduated from oxford university and I'm now running my father's business as his right hand. I'm the CEO of the designing department of industry .i have a younger sister raania and an elder brother hunain amd loving bhabhi samaviya and their two years old boy haris he is love . This is my sweet cute family another person includes in my family amd she is my best friend aaniya (shocked right same names ) . and Well what to say about myself I'm way toooo perfect well joking. Im too childish i still watch cartoons and eat chocolates . Well for name and fame is nothing the thing i look for is honesty and sincerity . Because i am honest and sincere. I never hate anyone in life but just one person one human on earth i don't like him. Don't ask me the reason i just don't i don't know why. Well i was living quite well and enjoying my single life when dad has to ruin everything and tie me with the person i dislike the most.

Heyyy I'm Arsalaan ali 25 years old Son of ali Hamid the owner of hamid group of companies of architecture. And I'm the CEO of all companies because I'm his only son i do have a sister salina . Well about me I'm perfect in all manner. Yeahh I am . I am the man of looks. I do have ego issues but just with one person on earth. And my dad tied me with her . She wasn't of my type she likes to dominate and rule me. Out of these problems of my life i have a person who workdsas stress reliever for me and he is kaif my best friend and my business share holder. Well about me i am a serious kind person and mostly enjoys my Friend's gathering more than family functions. That's all about me.

Little do they both know future holds so much for these two. The hearts that once had dislikeness for each other will hold love for each other . Time will change their ego in love. This is a war of Ego and Love. This is Ego Vs Love and in this war Love wins always.
As it is said... 

" Love conquers all"...