prologue

"So Mr.attituder where is your ego now huhh?" She asked teasingly . "Well mi Reina when it is the war of ego and love..." He said exaggerating. "You mean as in ' Ego Vs Love ' " she said as she giggled a bit. "Yeahhh babyy Ego Vs Love then Love always wins " he said proudly. She chuckled and then he joined too. "You are tooo cute " she said pouting as she squeezed his cheeks. "Owww it hurts and don't call me cute I'm a man of looks " he said fanning himself. "self-loved people" and with that she stick her tongue out at him. "Ayeee how much i love your childishness" he said in a deep voice with a deep sigh that send chills down her spine. He then got on his one knee and take out the ring from his pocket and cleared his throat and asked in a manly voice. " Mi Reina will you marry me?" And with that he flushed his billion dollars smile. "Again" she said chuckling. "Yeaah againn" . And with that they both made a promise with love and sincerity and sealed it with honesty.

This is a story of two CEOs of their parent's leading firms . Haaniya and arsalan both are competitors of each other in business . They know each other from highschool then in university but both hate each other and always compete with one another .Their parents are good friends of each other but they both hate each other to eternity and no one knows the reason why. But fate and time Will turn their egos into Love . And when there is a war of ego and love always love wins .

Its a whole different story . It is a love story but that old kind of love story it's alot different. It has so many twists and turns when you'll think that you got it its when it take a turn and Will surprise u all please make it read don't judge im not going to hurt anybody if anyone got hurt by any of my writing then I'm whole heartily sorry . This book contains some cliché moments as it is a love story it will contain some romantic moments of the lovey dovey couple and some moments will be violent but not that much