"What am I supposed to do, master?" Mark asks while fumbling with his fingers.

"Take off your shirt." I order.

Hesitantly, he grabs the hem of his shirt and lifts the black fabric over his head. Smooth, milky, white skin fills my eyes.

"Beautiful." I trail my finger down his warm chest, his body flinches from my touch. "You're beautiful Mark."

"T-thank you." Mark whispers shyly.

I tug his belt, which jerks him closer to my body, and kiss his stomach.

"M-Master.." He whimpers softly as I pepper his smooth stomach with kisses.

My hand slides to Mark's pants and squeezes a particular area that makes him squeak. He grabs onto my hoodie and slightly moans as I continue to fondle his member through his pants.

"M-m-my p-pee stick feels..." Mark's cheeks are bright red. I can't help but chuckle. He's too cute.

By his waist, I lift Mark and throw him on the bed. My body hovers over him as I admire his flushed face.

While caressing his hair, I ask if he's okay. He nods as he looks at me with glassy eyes.

"Why..." Mark looks down at his pants. "Why is it hard? Is something wrong? Am I sick?" He looks at me concerned.

"No, you're not sick. It's an erection, you're sexually aroused. That means your body is feeling good."

"Oh. I...I feel good." His innocent eyes stare into my beastlike eyes.

"Do you?" I remove his belt forcefully.

"Y-yes master."

I yank his pants off, leaving him in only his boxers. His body is even more beautiful without clothes and it's all mine.

Pulling the band on his boxers, I release it, letting the fabric slap against his skin; He jumps.

Mark looks at me concerned as I lean down to kiss him. He grabs onto my black hoodie.

"Take it off." He tugs on it with gentle hands. "Aren't you hot?"

Mark helps me out of my black hoodie and black sweats. Soon the both of us are only in our boxers.

"You sure you're ready?"

"Yes." He nods his head, his blond hair bouncing. "I love you." He smiles sweetly.

"I love you too, Mark." I kiss him, he wraps his slim arms around my neck.

As our two naked bodies are preseed together, all my pent up emotions and frustrations surface. A year of restraint could probably kill a man or an ass.

Grinding my crotch against his, Mark whimpers from the unfamiliar feeling. My lips leave his mouth and connect with his neck, finding his sweet spot and sucking.

My hand slides into his boxers and I slowly start stroking his hard member. His first moan blesses my ears.

He covers his mouth, not knowing what he just did; I snatch his hand down.

"It's okay to moan, baby. I want to hear you." My voice low and husky as I continue to stroke his member mercilessly as his moans fill the room.

"M-my...tummy feels weird!" Mark grabs the sheets. My hand instinctively moves faster. Mark grips the sheets tightly until his knuckles turn white. A moan/scream escapes him as he cums into my hand.

"Is it pee? Did I pee-pee? Pee isn't white?" Mark is breathless as he stares at the white substance on his stomach.

"It's cum." I chuckle. His innocence is simply adorable. "It comes out of your pee stick when you feel good." I explain while caressing his hair.