.cannon.

Reader P.O.V
[(C/N) = criminal name]
I walked into my cell.
"Why the hell are my clothes here?"I mumbled in question.
I picked up the note placed on top of the pile of blood drenched clothes.
Dear Miss (Y/N) (L/N),Due to your previous records,And this prison is not like the others that you have been Suspended from.We only ask for your cooperation,Here are your clothes and weapons,If you have any more needs,Just write down behind this letter~Prison Administration.

I placed on my black long sleeved shirt and feathered cloak along with my chucks and brown shorts.
I grab my guns and knives,along with my bow and arrow.
The door slides open.
I grumbled.
My foot steps echoed.The cell door closes.
"Hey the-"
I stabbed whoever's leg was behind me.
I turn to see a groaning black and white clown.
"Jesus Christ,Princess!Is that how you greet people?"
My eyes rolled at the infamous clown.
"Laughing Jack,Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance"I removed the knife from his leg.

"Ya heard a me,Princess?""Yes,The name is (C/N)"He placed his arm on my shoulder as we began to walk

"Yes,The name is (C/N)"
He placed his arm on my shoulder as we began to walk.
"Ya see,Your the first girl in this place,But then ya need the test for ya party"He left.
"Party?"
I bumped into Silent Silver.(my oc)
"Watch where your going-Oh....Sorry thought you were a black and white clown,You might have heard of me,Kid"He scratched the back of his head.
"Yes,Anyways,What with him telling me about 'party'?"