Dinner and Dessert

After a few horrible swings at various courses Owen finally returned. His steps a little unsteady, but he was wearing a poker face.

"Everything alright at the club" Seth asked,

"A few issues....just some bar fights you know the go" he replied, the twins shared a look that said it was more than that.

"Thankfully Scarlett wasn't there otherwise we'd have more than bar fights on our hands" joked Seth, lightening the mood.

I smiled, "going to finally play a few rounds Owen?"

"Actually I was thinking about food, let's leave and grab some dinner" he answered, pointing towards the building where reception was; a suggestion to take back the equipment and get going.

I shrugged not particularly keen on boasting about my lack of skill on the golf course.

____

The drive back home was uneventful. A comfortable silence more so than anything.

Surprisingly Owen had taken us back to their home. Noticing my surprise Owen said, "I was thinking we could order food instead, but if you want to go out that's fine too"

"No I don't mind, home is always better" I answered.

We walked back home while Owen and Seth discussed some dinner plans and what options they had to get food delivered.

I simply walked ahead, feeling suddenly tired and wanting to lie down; and I did just that.

The boys loitering behind me towards their bedroom. I opened the door and almost ran to the bed, face planting.

"Well that's graceful" Owen joker, taking the opportunity to smack my ass.

I turned giving him a grin, and turning over.

"Oh you wouldn't know graceful if it smacked you in the face" I stuck out my tongue.

Owen leaned down making a playful move to nip at my tongue. I yelped and attempted to push him away laughing. Naturally he didn't move an inch back.

He ran kisses down my neck and stopped at a tender spot sucking gently. I moaned, feeling heat rising in my core.

This encouraged him, he sucked a little harder and made a move to my breasts, squeezing gently.

I arched my back, my breasts pushing against his palm. I had this burning desire and he was the water I needed to satiate it.

He growled, lifting up my shirt and moving from my neck to my nipples. Sucking one and playing with the other. I moaned and reached for him, wanting to give him some pleasure. He made a disapproving noise, lifting both my hands over my head and holding them in place.

I wrapped my legs around him in response and rocked my hips back and forth.

"You're insufferable woman!" He said in between licks. I simply bucked my hips back and forth in a silent effort to get him to fuck me already.

He answered this time. Kissing a trail down my navel taking my leggings and panties off as he went.

He sucked the tender spot on my thigh and gradually lowered, reaching my clitoris. He sucked at it gently, eliciting an impatient moan. He smiled against me but continued to stimulate my clit.

I rocked my hips slowly against his mouth, and in a few moments I had reached an orgasm. The feeling building and inside me, rocked me to my core.

I moaned my climax, and he lapped at me as I took a few moments to cool down.

I slowly sat up and pushed him to lay down, I took off his pants and licked his length. His cock trembled slightly, hardening under my touch.

I sucked the length of him, and played with his balls. Taking him whole into my mouth, deepthroating him.

Seth walked in, he had been dealing with the food- ordering and paying for it. "Why didn't you wait for Me" he whined, I heard him place down the foot and rush over unbuckling his pants as he went.

I felt him left up my ass and lick from my clit to my opening. I shivered, but continued going down on Owen.

"I want to fuck you" Owen stayed hoarsely,

I stopped and turned for him, lowering myself onto his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. It gave me the right position to fuck Owen and take Seth into my mouth.

I rocked my hips back and forth, while licking the tip of Seth's cock. I looked up at him as I took him fully into my mouth. He savoured me on him, closing his eyes and enjoying me.

I started to rock back and forth faster, bucking my hips. I heard Owen groan, as I deepthroated Seth, giving him double the experience by using my hands and mouth to jerk him.

We had all reached an increased climax when As Seth rocked back and forth into my mouth, Owen placed two fingers near my opening, giving me extra stimulation. I rubbed myself harder and faster, gently tugging at Seth's balls.

I convulsed against Owen's cocked, milking him and Seth as hot liquid flowed into me. I reached my climax and trembling against Owen, moaning loudly. The boys groaned, as I gave Seth's cock on last suck cleaning him off. He fell onto the bed.

I slowly lifted my self off Owen, as his cock fell out of me with a soft 'pop.'

I groaned and landed on top of Owen.

"You know I always said dessert always tasted better before dinner" Seth joked,
As well all took deep breaths and savoured our climaxes.

————————-
Authors note:
This chapter was a bit more explicit than most. But hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Let me know in the comments. I'm hoping the next chapter will be out soon.