Mansion in Miami

It was an awkward meal....awkward was a very meagre word compared to what it actually was. My mum was openly flirting with the twins, who were sitting across from her. Here I was sitting in between them, in bed, in hospital.

It wasn't the particular setting I imagined if the thought of the twins meeting my mother had ever crossed my mind. Which it hadn't. Until now that is.

I looked over at my Mum, who was unabashedly leaning over in her seat giving the twins an open view of her breasts. I turned to the twins who seemed like they would rather take on a pack of rabid dogs then deal with my openly horny and flirtatious mother.

I made a dramatic show of yawning loudly, "I'm very tired and I'd really like to get some sleep" I stated, sending my Mum a small smile.

"Of course honey, perhaps these nice boys would show me the way to the cafeteria" she said, grinning. This was getting more frustrating by the second.

"Of course ma'am" Owen replied, sending a smile, which seemed more like a grimace, her way.

Owen got up, so did my Mum. She then turned to Seth,
"You should come along as well....my daughter needs some sleep,"

Seth merely chuckled, "don't worry ma'am I have no intention of doing anything other than letting her do exactly that"

"Oh...well in that case I'll be back soon," not even attempting to hide the disappointment on her face.

"Move over" Seth said, attempting to push me aside. I wiggled as far as I could go, he then slid in beside me, wrapping an arm around my torso, being very careful not to disturb any of the monitors.

I snuggled closer to him and drifted off the sleep.

*&*

It had been almost forty eight hours since my accident. I had obviously overstayed my welcome as the nurses were almost in a hurry to discharge me. I was currently in a wheelchair, in the hallway by the nurses station waiting to be taken away.

The twins were over talking to some nurses when my mother came over to me.

"Oh darling you've found yourself quite a catch there with those twins, they've offered to pay your hospital bill," my Mum whispered, she was grinning like she won the lottery. Noticing my lack of response she continued,
" Which one have you claimed, because I want one"

"Well unfortunately mother I've had sex with both of them, so you kind of need to back off" I stated abruptly, "and besides their too young for you." I pushed myself over to the twins.

"Ready to go" Owen asked,

"You have no idea" I replied.

My mother came over, she had recovered from my statement obviously, still a little sour perhaps. "Where are you planning on staying?"

Before I could reply Seth answered,
"We're taking her back to our home until she fully recovers, the academy knows she's taking a leave of absence so she's fine"

"Can you even fail sex school" I chuckled,

"Who knows, only one way to find out" Owen said smiling.

*&*

It had never registered that I was being taken to their house, nor did it ever occur to me that I had never been there.

We reached steel gates, which with the click of a button opened automatically. The car then had to drive down a rather long and winding driveway, which was surrounded by bushes and trees. The same bushes and trees that hid the house from view.