Master suite "get together"

I put on my clothes and walked out of the shop. I looked around and realised Chase's car was gone, he had left me there alone.

I heard light footsteps behind me, I looked behind me to see Arianna, being very hesitant.

"Is there a problem?" I asked genuinely concerned, I had a grown a liking towards her. Not in that way though.

"Well, I was just going to ask if you needed a lift" she said, smiling at me.

"Actually I would love a lift, Chase of currently MIA" I answered following her to her car.

"Sex academy I presume" she said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Yep" I replied, popping the "p"

"So Chase, you've known him for long?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"We're old friends, our parents were matching us up to get married.....but of course I'm not into that. They were devastated when they found out" she answered simply, chuckling at the end.

"Oh well....that was....unfortunate" I tried to comfort her, but I'm not sure if she needed comforting.

"Yeah more so my parents than us, we were fine" she assured,

"We're here" she said turning and giving me a smile.

"Want to come down?" I asked, a plan forming in my mind.

"I'm not su-" she started before I cut her off.

"Come on" I said tugging her along.

*&*

We reached the dorm and I peeked in to see who was in there. Thankfully Chase wasn't here yet.

"What are you doing?" A voice said behind me, making me jump.

I turned to see Stacey,

"Stacey long time no see" I said laughing at her,

"Yes well I've been busy getting it on, can I just say.....Raine is a sex machine" she said her cheeks turning a slight pink as she remembered something,

"Who's this" she asked pointedly at Arianna,

"I'm Arianna" she answered,

"Oh, is something wrong?" Stacey asked looking at me.

"Long story, come inside and I'll explain" I said exasperated.

After explaining all about from the time after I had sex with the twins, to Chase taking me to get a massage, to teasing Arianna and Chase leaving me, Stacey was silent.

"So what's your plan?" Stacey asked interested.

"Well I was thinking, we should book the master suite, round up a couple of girls we know and put on a lingerie party for Chase and Raine.....its bound to make him feel better" I answered simply smiling evilly.

"Good idea, I've got just the thing" Stacey said sending me an equally as evil smile.

"What am I doing here" Arianna said softly, worried about the answer.

"My dear, your going to be part of the party, I'm forcing you too, have a little fun" I was excited for this.

After assigning tasks, Stacey and I walked out to recruit the girls Stacey had already met, after we called to book the master suite of course, and Arianna stayed back to pick out some nice lingerie.

I walked out of the room, still dressed in my leggings and sweat shirt towards the cafeteria, where I knew everyone was going to be.

"Pick girls you know won't talk, are not afraid to have sex with who ever and are beautiful" I told Stacey bluntly, she nodded in agreement.

(I'm not going to make up a dozen more characters that are not going to be important and more likely confuse you so let's skip te actual "recruiting" part)

After recruiting about six girls, telling them the plan and giving them the details Stacey and I walked back to get changed.

"I'll be a second, just need to invite Raine"

"Also tell him to distract Chase until the time" I said as she quickly walked into her dorm and I walked into mine.

"Arianna you find anything?" I asked, walking into my dorm.

She nodded toward the bed where she had laid out 5 pairs of lingerie.

"Pick one" she said,

I looked at them and decided on a black g-string with matching garters and a black lace bra.

"What about you?" I said,

"I'm not going!!" She said shocked.

I looked at her blankly, "yes you are" I answered,

Walking towards my draw to pick her out a more innocent looking lingerie set, of there is such a thing.

I suddenly remembered one that would fit her perfectly, I rummaged through my draw to find a peach lingerie set, with a solid bra and lace underwear.

"You feel comfortably wearing this" I asked, she nodded approvingly.

"Good try it on" I said throwing it to her,

I took of my clothes and was just about to slip out of my underwear to change when she said,

"Here?" She questioned looking at me her eyes wide.

"Yh?" I said continuing to change,

After I changed I turned to see her bright red,

"Come on are you just gonna stand there?" I said walking towards her and pulling at her shirt.

"Okay, but you have to turn around" she stated, I did and waited.

"Wow" she said, I turned.

"You look hot girl" Stacey said appearing and closing the door behind her.

She was dressed in a tan coloured lace underwear and bra. She held a robe in one hand.

I got my own robe and gave Stacey one too.

"We all covered ourselves, you girls ready?" I asked smiling,

They nodded and we walked across campus to the master suite room.

---------------------------------

We arrived to see the girls we invited already here. We greeted each other and looked around the room, it was so big with a big mahogany four post bed in the middle, a vanity to the left with candles and a large mirror.

"Quick Raine just texted me, they're coming" Stacey yelled,

We all took off our robes and sat around the room in "sexy positions" Arianna sat next me in a position which covered herself slightly.

I turned and rolled my eyes at her as the door knob turned.

"Hey girls I'm just here to make sure -" a teacher had walked in, luckily no one squealed. It was a man who looked in his early 30's, pretty cute I guess.

He looked around at all the girls sitting in lingerie and shut the door behind him, he looked like he won the lottery.

"They're at the DOOR" Stacey shout whispered, what were we going to do about the teacher?

Luckily a girl in a pink "outfit" rolled her eyes, grabbed the teacher, pulled him to the side and started to make out with him. I'd have to thank her later that can't be the best thing to ever happen to her.

Again the door knob turned and Chase walked in looking back at Raine, he hadn't noticed us yet,

"Why are we her-" his words died in his throat.

The girls bunched up and pulled the two boys inside, closing the door behind them.

----------------------------
Authors note:
What do you think should happen next? Cause I have no idea!!