Night at the club

I walked into the room to change, the twins weren't there so I changed and walked out. But that was about twenty minutes ago, now we're driving up to a club Stacey swore was the best.

"It's the most popular one in East Miami, and two really hot guys own it, so bonus.

I walked to the back of the line ready to go in when Stacey pulled me back,

"I got our names on the list" she said wiggling her eye brows.

Stacey told the guard her name and he let us in.

"I'm going to go get us some drinks, don't get into too much trouble" she said laughing,

I nodded and went straight to the dance floor.

"Hey baby, want to hire a room upstairs?" A drunk guy asked his hand squeezing my butt.

"Oh hey baby where were you I couldn't find you, here's your drink.....who's this" Stacey came, obviously filling in her role as Lesbian lover when I encounter an ugly guy.

"This guy thinks I'm straight" I played along, pretending to laugh, Stacey laughed along.

"Yeah prove it" he said, staring at us with a smug look on his face.

Stacey reached for my chin, and French kissed me. I kissed her back, she moaned for effect, I couldn't help but laugh.

She pulled back winking at me,

"Any girl could do that, you have to really prove it" he said,

"How?" I asked, usually this move worked on guys, jeez he was really drunk.

"Finger each other" he ordered.

I looked at Stacey, I mean we were friends but I'd rather sleep with this guy then get fingered by Stacey.

"Fuck this I'm not playing along" I said walking away, Stacey nodded and followed.

I looked back to make sure we weren't being followed, but the guy had already found his next victim.

I downed the drink Stacey got me,
"Let's get another one"
_____________________

After 40 minutes of drinking and dancing, I was completely tipsy.

"STAAACEEY" I shouted greeting her,

"Hey scar" she answered giggling, she always was careful with her drinks, she was the driver after all.

"Want to dance" I yelled,

"Yeah" she shouted, I ran up to the DJ, and took his microphone, he stopped the music and watched in amusement.

"Everyone on the dance floor, take your top off and DANCE" I said drunkenly into the microphone, but understood and cheered none the less.

Everyone started taking their tops off, some girls just took of their dresses.

I took mine off and found a really hot muscly guy dancing.

I walked up to him and smiled, grinding on him. He played along with me.

"Want to go upstairs" he whispered in my ear, I nodded giggling. I got my dress and followed him up.

We made our to a room, and e closed the door behind us.

I laid down on the bed and he climbed on top of me.

He kissed me hard, he licked my lips asking for entrance. I gladly opened up, he flicked his tongue cross mine, I moaned.

The door opened, but I paid no mind to it, they'd get out when they realised they were interrupting.

Except the boy I was making out with got snatched from on top of me.

I looked to see who was ruining my fun, of course it was none other than the twins, or one of them.

"Seth?" I asked,

"Owen" he answered gruffly,

"Why did you do that?" I asked, although I didn't really care.

"Your drunk I knew you would regret waking up with him in the morning" he answered

I pouted,

"What are you even doing here?" I whined like a child,

"We own this club babe" Seth answered walking in.

"Oh so you are the hot club owners" I dragged each word for emphasis,

"Well, hot isn't the right word" Seth joked,

"Mmhhhmmm" I replied, my eyes were heavy and I couldn't stay awake.

"Take her to her dorm, I'll meet you there after I finish up with some business here" I heard Owen say,

My eyes were fluttering closed and I slept peacefully. So much for clubbing.
_______________________

I woke up in the Twins room, or well I guess my room now. the light was perfect, the twins were keeping the bed warm and the bats in the room were chirping.

But my head was pounding, a horrible start to what looked to be a perfect day for me.

"Morning beautiful" A twin turned around and said,

"I really need to start leaning the difference between you guys" I said groggily,

"Seth" he answered laughing,

"Right, where's Owen?" I asked worried,

"He didn't come home last night, probably slept at the club" Seth answered hugging me to him,

I mumbled an answer and drifted back to sleep.

___________________
Authors note:
I have a few things to say;
First let me start by saying THANK U!!
Thank u for everything, all the comments I've received, I've read them and I was so happy to see comments and votes. it made my day, thank you for your support so far.

Also I want to see who you think Scarlett should end up with,
Comment:
a) Chase
b) the twins
C) one twin (comment which one)
D) an entirely different character.

I really want feedback and stuff bc I'm always looking to make it better.
Let me know any ideas I'd be happy to listen.

Thanks again
~Leah