Randy - lives that lead to this

Andy's PoV;
Just another live , just speaking to the roadies . This'll be fine , it's only cause it's with rye your nervous , you love rye and he loves you it's ok .
But you love him differently , he loves you in a brotherly way whilst you love him in a , I want to fuck your brains out way .

Just breathe. You can do this . It'll be fine . Focus on the roadies .

Damn he looks fit tonight

"Ready fovvs?"
Confidence , show confidence
"Hell yeah let's do this rye-pie"
"Woop woop that's the attitude , and we are live imma story this quickly" rye said quickly stealing My phone to story the fact they were live , I'm  not even fussed just giggling lightly before paying attention to the live . It worked well really , we  joked around a bit , went through insta accounts all that jazz . I must admit I may have stared a little too long when he left for a drink and been a little sadder when alone , but I could feel his eyes on my ass , when I got myself a drink that is Those squats were really worthwhile now .
I returned to rye being cute and flirty , half sitting in his lap , it was too dark for the camera to really tell but I was comfortable there , rye had an arm around me as we continued . Laughing and joking as we went.
It was shocking how well we got on really : living together for almost 4 years , having hated one another st first , contrasting personalities, different opinions and styles . Yet we made it work , and as we ended the live my head falling back into his chest , I felt shattered , rye's arms around me still tight . I turned around in his lap to face into him as I curled into him. Man I love that boy , so much . He's so warm and snuggly .
And I'm pretty cold .
"Shit fovvs your frikin freezing , c'mon lets go to bed . Get you warmed up, ok?

Is he asking to sleep with me ?
I mean I want that
Who tf wouldn't I mean have you seen him . He is literal walking talking sex but like can I sleep with him without getting a boner ?
Probably not , but we're gunna risk it anyways
"Can we get some tea first?" I asked softly . Trying to distract myself from thoughts of me and rye sleeping together.
Mind outta the gutter
Rye nodded sweetly picking me up causing me to squeal and him to giggle as he walked to the kitchen setting me down on the surface as he made us some tea. I quickly became cold so walked up behind him and hugged him tightly , desperate for his heat.
When the tea was ready we headed upstairs to his room drinking out tea quickly on the sofa , his phone gently playing music through his speaker , a playlist clearly running . Rye knowing of my strange inability to sleep without music on.
Once we had finished our tea, we sat in silence for a while my hand holding his as his hand ran up and down my thigh. This led into the two of us having a little make out sesh on his sofa , his hands ended up in my backpocket grabbing at my ass , but surprisingly I didn't care , if anything it felt good .
"D'ya want to take this up to my bed?" Rye asked voice husky , deep and incredibly sexy . I barely hesitated a second before he continued " we don't need to it you don't want , we can just cuddle but like I'm down to continue if you are, I'm not gunna force you into anything you don't want i Just I uh"
"Shut the fuck up and kiss me you fool" I said kissing rye who stood up holding me up by my ass still my legs wrapped around his Lean body as he walked us up the stairs to his bed , throwing me down onto the bed .
Pinning me down with his hands and kissing me again. I'd never felt something so incredible in my life . I smiled up at rye my arms wrapping around the back of his kneel as he smiled back as I moved my hands so they were resting on his waist , rye's hands moving so they were holding under my hip and ass . I relaxed into his  touch and kissed him again lightly . Kissing him passionately now as his grip got tighter pulling my body closer to his.
"We making out all night or ?" I asked softly . Rye responded with tearing of my shirt and his own before kissing me again. He quickly striped us of our clothes before moving a single lubed up finger around the  my hole before pushing it in causing moans to come from My lips as rye stretched me slowly to tease me even more , he pushed in two more fingers continuing to tease me by hitting just by my prostate but never dead on.
"Rye need you , need you now pleaseee" I whimpered around moans , back arching slightly whilst rye quickly lubed up his dick before thrusting into me with no warning at all. My head fell back as my eyes rolled into the back of my head in pleasure as moan after moan fell out of my mouth . Rye kept thrusting hardly and sharply into Me unrelentlessly hitting my prostate dead on thrust after thrust after thrust.
"Rye please rye-fuck-Rye I'm- I'm g-g-gu-gun-gunna come fuck-rye" I moaned as my hips lifted up , back arched as I came all over himself clenching my hole tightly around rye as I did causing rye to come inside me with a moan. Rye then fell atop of me , his strong muscles arms failing him , I was fighting off sleep whilst holding him tightly. After a few minutes rye escaped my hold and got up pulling on a pair of boxers grabbing a pair for Me and a flannel to clean me up before walking back to me and cleaning me up softly and slowly one hand cleaning him the other in his hair.
"Such a good boy , bloody love you Fovvlar you know , imagined this for years I have"
"You shoulda done something about it" I slurred my words together.
I was so tired , I just want to cuddle Rye and sleep , he gently helped me into the boxers he'd brought over for me after returning the flannel to the sink before cuddling me tightly .

What a live does for us.
Damn I could live like this forever.