Chapter 9

it had taken four tissues and a one trip to the bathroom to walk to get kiri to just knock on the door of the girls and then one pretend wink and many giggles to get uraraka out and into the hallway. kiri had his emotions masked his plasted happy smile up and a chunkle in his words it was almost inpressive.

uraraka Had only had one crush. the cute small green smile had wiggled his way into her heart. kiri looked really nervous. he chunckled more than normal his smile was wider than normal sometimes, now and then slipping away to reveal his confusion within. It was only the two  of them

"so uraraka I thought well. really not sure how to say this." He brushed his hair with his hand looking away from her eyes.

"well camps soon and thought it might be easy to get it over with now. so umm.... uraraka I like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" uraraka was flustered. Uraraka and kiri had never really spoken. Sure he was always nice to her but he hanged out with baku; and she well, tried to avoid him at all cost. kiri looked up at him now looking at her in the eyes but before she could even say anything he pulled her closer. she thought he was trying to kiss her but instead he rested his mouth just above her ear.  "do not react, there something I need you to do for me. and it a big one so please say yes. I can't have anyone get suspicious." she looked looked at him as he stood up straight and shot off a wink to her.

"Fine but really kiri this is really drastic even for you."

"Sorry I just had to get it off my chest. It was slowly stangling. I had a cush for so long. Actually I was wondering if you wanted to go to café with me now if that's ok?"

"I guess let me just get my purse and change."

"No it's fine you look amazing as you are and I pay, after all you want a manly boyfriend right?" she flilched at the word boyfriend but continued to smile back at him.

"OH KIRI! there you are. I been looking everywhere for you." and to both uraraka and kiri horror they looked over to see denki running towards them. His face was flushed from running and he panted as he hugged his chest.

"Look denki this really isn't the best time." kiri said cursing for not the first time that  day, denki while being a good friend stucked at reading the atmosphere. 

"No. sero's looked himself into his room. he won't come out. I frightened for him. you know he really didn't mean what he said right?!"

"Of course. I know that. Only denki this really isn't a good time." but before he could say anything more the girls door opened to see a very cranky mina looking death into denki eyes.

"Honestly denki you are not ruining this. I will go with you. Don't ruin this for kiri. Just ignore us kiri I think you guys were just leaving; right? Good luck and congratation by the way." she waved as she dragged a very confused denki in the opposite direction as uraraka blushed following at a already moving kiri heading towards the door.

"how did yo-" she didn't get to finish her sentence as kiri put a finger to her lip and smiled at her. they walked out of the door of the dorm and siliently walked out of the school gate.

"So like I said this is all because I need you for a favour I know this is very sudden but trust me when I say that I owe you big time."

"So now can you expain what going on?"

"Yeah. it's really not able me really it's about alice."

"Deku sister?"

"Yep and guess who could help you get a date with her brother? you do this for her and I am sure she could put some in for you."

"I don't like deku." She said very clearly blushing.

"Right anyway. all you have to do is be put in with the same cabin as her. You see I not completely sure how to say this. So I might say something wrong but.You see Alice isn't really an alice. well I mean she is. oh crud I am so not saying this right. Alice was born biological as a boy."

"So she a him?"

"NO! she a she. but her body doesn't probably reflect that. she a she sorry. this isn't going well. alice is trans."

"Oh."

"And we need you help to make sure no one finds out."