Chapter 6

"look I know it's you deku. I know whatever happened to you. It's you." Deku looked into bakugo eyes he didn't seem to look mad. he just looked up unhappy. Deku expected him to scream at him throwing fire at him but instead he was calm and stared back at deku.

"Do you know why I hated you deku?" he asked not even waiting for deku answer. "I hate you because your just like almight. You eyes always sparkle. Your always take charge when the time is comes. You help everyone. And you know how to help everyone. Your able to smile even when I was scarred. i couldn't understand how you a quirkless boy could be better and more fearless than me. I had a powerful quirk. But you would be the first run towards the villain to save a child. You could have died. But you always ran to them. No matter who they were. Even a boy that had betrayed your trust and bullied you. You put that all on the side and ran towards me. A smile glancing ever so small on your face. I would have died in that slime villain if you hadn't come. And all I feel was jealously. I know it's wrong. I hate myself because of it. And I could reget it more. I want to be better. I know it's coming from me. A punk and coward. Did you mean what you said in there?"

"That I am homophobic?" deku asked his eyes already starting tear up.

"No. Not that. Did you mean what you said about the story when we first meet that. I helped you."

"Of course! I couldn't believe my luck when I was in your class in year 2 I was just so happy because that meant I was able to sit next to my best friend. That year I had so much fun. I never stopped wanting to be your friend bakugo." Deku looked up at kacchan. His face stern but it slowly melted into a smile as he looked at deku. even through his long hair and his new uniform it was the same deku. the same boy who had smiled back hand stretched out at him as he walked away from him. he didn't look back that day. He wondered what he would have seen if he had looked back would deku have cried like he was now. His hands on his head and his eyes deep red. He knew he had. He just knew it he didn't even have to ask he had made the boy cry as much as sero had. But he proably hurt him more. Inside he was so scarred, the guilt washed over him. He had wipped him of his name. he had made him put up even higher walls than he had. He was such an idiot. The boy had sat with him when he had cried. When he forced him to go alone with his plan because he was scarred. scarred of what the others would say. What kiri would think. He just wanted to be him. he screamed at others because he had been screaming at himself. It was easy. But unlike the others that had got annoyed at his anger Midoriya had stayed. And even now the bloody nerd was gesturing out his hand to him.

"So midoriya what are you going to do next?"

"Did you just call me midoriya?" His eyes began to water again as a smile spread across his face.

"Gosh nerd it's not that big of a deal. I can call you whatever I want."

"Thank you kacchan."

"shut up." He said it very quietly but midoriya heard it and widened his smile.

"I don't really know what to do. I am not homophobic bakugo it's just I never thought they would think of me and todo as being romatic like that. I was surpised. And now everyone hates me."

"No they don't."

"YES they do. I am not there classmate anymore I am alice. an imposer. Todo was right I am just a replacement. Things can't go back to how they were because. I am not... me. I am stuck in this body. I want my body back. I want to have my life back. I want todo to be my best friend and smile when he sees me. and I want sero to ask for my help on his homework. I want it all back. I want to be me."

"I told them you were gay and you wanted me to help cover it by being your boyfriend. I wasn't strong enough to tell them the truth."

"YOU TOLD ME THAT I AM GAY!?" deku screamed back at bakugo

"THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE I COULD THINK OF!" there was no angry in Bakugo scream no normal growl of annoyance behind it.

"Sorry." Deku said looking down at his hands. He knew bakugo was just trying to help. he hadn't had the ability to reveal the truth but he had done something deku was almost a hundred percent sure that he hadn't meant to make him feel horrible.