Untitled Part 8

"Umm.. Kiri?"

"Yes alice."

"Why did you come after me?" everyone had been saying all day how different alice and deku were. there actions, how they thought but to kiri as alice looked up at kiri his eyes wide like goftballs all puffy and a strained smile to match. he could have sworn he was looking at deku. and not just because tears had well and truly been laced down his face no it was because alice looked like deku in his prime. he looked like him when he had put everything into protecting bakugou when the villains attacked desire his body being broken and mangled and he knew that there was nothing more deku could give but he still keep saying he was ok and he could fight. alice even with her longer hair and shirt her eyes showed the same detumonation. the same will. deku and alice were different but they was one thing that tied them together. That knotted and circled them together, in the very core of who they were they would do anything to help anyone.

"Alice I came after you because your apart of this class. and I don't know if baku told you this but classmates stick together. You one of us now." his face lit up and smiled back at deku.

"So porcupine what are we going to do now?" baku said breaking the smile on kiri face.

"Baku why are you asking me? oh are you talking about the camp trip?" Baku face dropped.

"What are you talking about?" Deku asked.

"The camp that everyone talking about? WHat you don't know. BAKU! how could you do that to her?! that's why the girl was having a sleep over to discuss cabins. this is horrible everyone will find out about your secret?! Not that it will let them." It hit deku then with all the weigh being it of a stone pillar. kiri thought he was a boy who was trans to be a girl but had a girl body. baku seemed to notice it as well as his eyes grew wider with every word.

"IT's okay all we need is a plan. bakugou your almost as smart as deku. what do you got?"

"ALMOST! I am better than that punk. I coul-" he looked over at deku and decided to not finish his sentence.

"Hey no fighting we have to help alice."

"So is it single cabins or group cabins?" Deku asked attempting to prevent bakugou from exploding.

"it's four to a room. maybe we can silience uraraka to help us out."

"NO!" deku yelled before he could even finish the idea. deku watched baku out of the coner try his hardest to hide a laugh. it was common knowledge to everyone in the class that uraraka had a crush on him. Deku had spent most of the school year trying to hide his pink face from her and trying to destroy any change she had of confessing. deku know this wasn't the nicest thing to do with one of your best friends but literally deku had no idea what else what to do. Deku had never liked anyone. and he had no idea how he felt about uraraka. sure she was nice but his pink face was always permently rooted on his face. she was really nice. but he didn't want to make it awkward.  

"Oh yeah sorry alice I know your want your hardest to not let people know but you might need someone like a girl to know so they can help you. trust me she is the most kindest, nicest person you will meet and she will look after you." 

"oh kiri give it a rest. I am sure alice can work it out on herself."

"Baku, really right now? are you really that heartless. look at her. she crying, broken she needs our help."

"Seriosuly kiri. this is so stupid." deku could feel the pressure in the room growing.

"Baku, how can you be so heartless? I know you care about her. and honestly I could be more impressed at how much you have helped her but we need to get uraraka involved."

"NO we don't kiri. SHUT UP! if you like him so much then why don't you look after him! after all it seems like your in love with him or something. and the way he looks at you with though eyes make me want to barf."

"BAKU! that is taking it too FAR. HER NAME IS ALICE. SHE IS A SHE! She loves who she wants maybe the idea of someone actually having feelings for any other being is strange to your after all we all know you have never understand that concept. BUT LEAVE ALICE OUT OF THIS!" the bomb had exploded. the fire ragging pressed up around the three of them. The misunderstanding angry and pain all swelling around. And there was nothing that deku could do that wouldn't give deku a early death. baku was already running away his hands on his face leaving him alone with a fuming kiri.

"Alice please. let me apologise for baku. as you know he isn't himself right now I don't know what got into him but wait I don't apologise but I do apologise for myself. I thought he was better than this that. I knew he didn't exactly support the LGBT+ community but he always helped anyone that needed helping. despite his angry denier his is a hero. that really wants just to help everyone he could. Or that's what I thought but looks like I was very wrong." Kiri looked like he was about to start crying his voices almost turning into wisp of sounds. deku looked up at his eyes. everything was just so messed up.

"Kiri."

"Don't worry alice this wasn't your fault."

"no Kiri this is my fault bakugo didn't mean though things he didn't because he -" slowly the colour faded from deku face. bakugo knew who he was. two more words and he would release bakugo secret. deku knew exactly what would happen next what words would come out of his mouth. kiri was waiting in front of him. he dissevered to know the truth. so did sero. why he was he really said the things he had but even looking up at the tears now moving down kiri face except he could push the words out.

"it's okay deku there no excuses. bakugo just an idiot."