〄 [ OFFICIAL HANDBOOK | ⁰³

Start from the beginning

YOUNGKWAN ACADEMY was constructed within the old Ondal Estate, remodelled to meet the needs of educating and housing the faculty and student population (currently estimated to be around 225). It has 2 floors used for school related needs, such as classes, the great hall and the library, and 2 floors where students and staff reside.

Dormitory rooms are quite large, housing 3 girls per room separated by year. Each room has an en-suite, and small specific rooming requests can be made by students. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are eaten daily in the Great Hall, serviced by a 5 star chef straight from the Blue House. Each year also has a common room where students may relax in their spare time.

Though the castle above ground is relatively rustic, with elements kept from the original school in 1913, there are also 3 sublevels utilized for the more modern requirements of a spy school. SUBLEVEL ONE and TWO are accessible by students through a biometric elevator from 3rd year onwards, however SUBLEVEL THREE is strictly off limits and completely inaccessible to students.

The school grounds are gated and enclosed with a 12 foot tall wall, however there are hidden added security features that ensure that sneaking in or out is not possible. Despite this, there are plenty of courtyards and field space where the students may relax in their free time, or where practical lessons are occasionally held.

Unknown to a fair amount of the student population, the YOUNGKWAN manor holds many secret tunnels, hiding spots and passageways in it's walls. The castle was used during previous wars as a shelter and reconnaissance base, and thus is loaded with many hidden areas. It's been reported that some of these passages lead off of school grounds, but none of said passages have been located by the teachers yet.

 It's been reported that some of these passages lead off of school grounds, but none of said passages have been located by the teachers yet

HWANG JIHYUN (né 1975) has been YOUNGKWAN's headmistress since 2012

HWANG JIHYUN (né 1975) has been YOUNGKWAN's headmistress since 2012. She's well liked by staff and students alike for her calm and friendly disposition, but can be very firm when it comes to the security of YOUNGKWAN's cover and of course it's students.

She was the one who decided to put together the team for the mission, and consulted each professor for their input on who were most prepared. She puts a lot of trust into the students, viewing them as more than mere children, but as exceptionally talented young women ready to take on the world.