Trust Me (S.M.U.T)

It was starting to get late in night. Most people are asleep and peacefully dreaming. A few people would be up, getting ready for a long night of love making. And that's exactly what Indy and Via were doing.

Indy was in the bedroom, making sure everything was ready. He walked around wearing pajama pants. And of course, boxers. He put new sheets on the bed that were rose gold. "Via's favorite color." he thought to himself. After making sure everything was ready, he sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Via.

Via was in the bathroom. Shaving everything she could think of. Her body needed to look perfect. This was her first time making love and she didn't want to mess it up. She quickly and carefully took out the curlers that were in her hair. Then touched up her makeup just a bit. She slid on her fuzzy white robe and walked into the bedroom.

Indy smiled and stood up. He walked over to Via and kissed her cheek. Via wrapped her arms around his neck as she allowed him to take off her robe. They kissed. It was hard, but passionate. They hungered for each other. Via looked up in Indy's eyes as they broke the kiss. Those dreamy hazel eyes. She could get lost in them if she wanted to. They stared at each other before Indy picked her up and carried her to the bed bridal style. Via giggled as he set her down.

"Close your eyes." Indy whispered softly in her ear. She did as she was told. A few seconds later, she felt Indy climb up onto her. She opened her eyes and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Indy, I'm scared. What if I-" he shushed her.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm only gonna make sure your pleased. Trust me."

Via nodded and kissed his jawline. Her lips moved until they were nibbling his ear. Indy took that as her distraction and slowly entered in Via. She moaned. Really slowly, Indy thrusted into Via until she relaxed. She kissed his neck as he went deeper insider her. She moaned more as he went a little faster.

"Ughn, t-this i-is ugh!" Via panted. Indy chuckled slightly.

"Anything you want specifically?" he mumbled in her her. In response, she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Play with me." she moaned. As asked, Indy began to squeeze her breasts and shake them around. Via smiled and dug her nails into her lover's back, as he kept thrusting into her. Indy gave a few more hard thrusts before pulling out. Via lifted her head and watched as Indy backed up a little bit. She took the opportunity to catch her breath, as did Indy. They stared at each other for a few seconds. Via broke the eye contact when her eyes began to explore Indy's body. She smiled brightly. He smiled to and kissed her soundly on the lips.

"I'm tired." Via whispered softly, after the kiss broke. Indy nodded in agreement, as he plopped down on Via's left side. She laughed and curled up into his bare chest. Indy kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you" in Via's ear. She hummed softly before replying back, "I love you to". They both peacefully fell asleep in each other's presense.