Valentines Special

Start from the beginning

👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️

Somehow, Fire got a couple Jeeps so you can guess what happened. Idiots+Cars+Mud=Disaster
Anyway, we were all in four Jeeps, 1 couple per Jeep. We were racing through the forest, doing donuts, stuff like that.
We were all having fun until George yelled, "MONSTER JAM!!! EVERYONE GET IN ONE OF TWO JEEPS!!!"
Fire's face filled with determination will I was just smiling like an idiot yelling, "YEE!"
I got out of the Jeep and started tugging Nathan to go to the others. Instead of going with me, he pulled me to the side to talk.
"(Y/N), you're not doing this! You're pregnant!" He said loudly, but not loud enough for the others to hear.
"Come on, Nathan! This is nothing! Plus, they're starting and it's going to be clear."
"Fine, but I'm holding you to whole time!"
"Come on Frog and... Frogzina!" George yelled.
To sum op what happened, we kicked George's butt. As you may know, he is a soar looser. Mix that with his childish personality, you get.... A stomping and pouting Moose! Who would have known!
"Hey George! Your mating call seams to be effective!" Nathan pointed at a cliff with a Cow (female moose) and her calf looking at him.
"Back off cow! He's TAKEN!" Fire yelled, scaring them off.

🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

The next day, we looked at our map of things to do. There were a list of options, for summer.
"Hey, look a hot tub!" Matt exclaimed.
We all agreed and went to our rooms to change. I practically tore my bag apart looking for my bathing suit.
"Oh, Flip! I forgot my bathing suit! I knew I forgot something!" I sigh.
"Well, looks like you're going to wear Unspeakable merch then!" Nathan threw me his green shirt, exposing his shirtless chest. I blushed and Nathan smirked, "Like what ya see baby," I nod, "well you're going to need to wait until tonight."
I sigh, putting put that on with a pair of athletic shorts I conveniently packed.
After a good thirty minutes of being idiots, I decided to look around. There was mainly trees apart from the path and the river. The drop to that river was a good 25 feet so, technically it's a gorge or cliff. I walked a little further down where I saw worn police tape.
"Woah, did someone get murdered here?"
"I heard 'woah' and 'murder'. Sounds like something more interesting than what's happening up there." Fire points to the detection of the others. They were out of view, but you could tell where that were.
"I just saw a bunch of police tape around here. And it looks like there's more by the bottom." I point to the river and mini beach below.
"Doesn't seem like a murder, but a big injury." Fire points to the stained rock.
We exchange a look of disgust and walk back to the others. I've been greeted in many ways, formally, hit in the face with a nerf gun, cat pouncing on me, attacked my a hug, camera getting shoved in my face... But this was new. Something cold hit my face.
"Well there's the murder people, let's get out of here!" Fire exclaimed as I whipped ketchup off my face.
"No more Russian roulette with ketchup packets, please." I look at Nathan.
Yes, this is a thing at our school. Freaking RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH KETCHUP PACKETS!
He laughs and whips more ketchup off, only to smear it.
"You really do look like a killer." He laughed.
"Imma Imma Imma LOVEKILLER!" I sing.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It's sunset and I'm sitting outside with the others. George yawned and put his arm around Fire.
"Well, I think I'm gonna get some sleep." He gestured her to follow him.
"Like they're going to sleep." Nathan laughed quietly.
"I HEARD THAT!" George yelled at him.
It didn't take long for the others to go to their cabins too, leaving Nathan and I alone.
"You wanna go inside?" I asked.
He shook his head and told me to stay there while he got something from inside. I nodded and he ran in, only taking him a minute or so. He had an Unspeakable sinch pack that was clearly full but I don't know what was in it. He grabbed my hand and we walked up a hill that was higher than the hot tub.
There was a rock overlooking the sunset and Nathan spread out a light blanket. We sat down and he picked me up so I was sitting in front of him. He put his arms around me. I shivered and he pulled out a hoodie from the bag, putting it on me.
"Thanks, but aren't you going to be-" I was cut off by him kissing me, I kissed back.
"No, I'm not going to be cold because you're here with me." He smiled.
"Frogs aren't the most warm blooded animals you know right?"
"That doesn't mean we don't have big hearts!" He pulled out a small box from the bag and handed it to me.
When I opened it, my mind was in awe.

   It was a diamond necklace with a golden chain and matching earrings

It was a diamond necklace with a golden chain and matching earrings. Not super fancy design, but definitely not cheap either.
"OH MY GOODNESS NATHAN! You didn't have to!" I beamed at him.
"But I did," he said with a smile as he put them on me, "you look... stunning."
I hugged him tightly, "I love you"
"I love you more, now let's go back down before it gets too dark."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Extra part for you unholy people

Nathan's POV

"Now, I've waited Nathan." She tapped my collarbone.
"You think you're the only one who's been waiting?" I give her the face and I pull off her hoodie, she's still in the Unspeakable shirt. She takes off my shirt and all hell breaks loose.
About half an hour later, we hear a boxspring that's not ours.
"George!"
"What's my name!?"
"MOOOSSSEE!"
"Sounds like George and Fire are having fun." I snicker.
(Y/N) elbows my side playfully.
"Well they need to be quiet!"
I text Matt
N- Do you hear George and Fire
M- Who couldn't, it's impossible to sleep.
N- IKR! Like get a room!
M- They're in a room...
N- Well then they need to be quiet!
M- We can prank them...
N- I'm in but how?
M- I have a bear poster🐻
N- YES You're evil😱
M- Meet me by their cabin in five

(Y/N) and I met him with Kitty outside. They had the poster, and it looked real. The bear didn't look happy either, so I needed to get audio of their reaction. Matt got tape and walked up to their window.
We were out of their view and we couldn't see them. (Thank the Unspeakable gods) Matt tapped it to their window and played a bear sound effect as the rest of us recorded.
"What the- AHHHHHHH!!!" George screeched, followed my a loud thud.
"AHHH!" Fire yelled.
We ran back to the cabins to quiet.
"Where were we?" I smiled above (Y/N).
"Happy Valentine's Day Baby"
"Happy Valentine's Day Babygirl"
The next morning, George was complaining about his 'back pain'. Fire, Well she barley could walk😏

I'm not THAT late to publish this...
Yeah, I'm sorry.