YuTae: Serving You Right *P2*

Taeyong groaned for the thirteenth time today. Sweats dripping, cupid's arrow lips slightly apart from panting, Veins in the arm gowing down the knuckles getting more and more visible.

Taeyong glared at Yuta who seems stoic and unbothered by Taeyong's groans and sufferings. He stood there in his sweatpants and loose sleeveless shirt. Also soaked in sweat and slightly panting but his eyes remained on Taeyong. Not directly towards his eyes but into his moves.

"What... Do this.... Have.... Have... To do with.... M-Me?!" Taeyong tried recollecting his words or sentence through heavy and deep breathings and broke his ending word with his voice. Why does world have to be cruel with him? He had drank a lot last night, so now he should probably be bedridden with the great throbbing of his head.

But this bodyguard of his won't let him rest. And now, for what?!

"You need to protect yourself, Sir. Especially yout heart." Yuta said in a low and monotonous voice. Still unbothered by the glare of his boss.

Gripping the sword tightly, Taeyong gathered all his strength and dash forward and quickly towards his bodyguard, sword aiming at him. But Yuta is a skilled bodyguard. He could be a hitman if he really wanted to. And Taeyong is just-- well-- powerful... In terms of money. I guess?

So Yuta swiftly dodges the attack and move to the side. The act made Taeyong almost fall on his face. Almost. As quick as Yuta escaped the attack, he is also quick into catching Taeyong, making both of them fall on the ground, Yuta's back hitting the cemented floor.

Taeyong groaned while Yuta grunted. As what Yuta had promised into protecting Taeyong, he decided to teach his boss the basic self-defense. He knows it's the wrong time and in the wrong way. But for him, that's one of the best he could keep his promise.

So, even if his boss is sufferring from mass hang-over, he forced his boss into sweatpants and told Taeyong that they will be just be exercising. Even though all he gains from his boss are threats and profanities, he's in a bit relief that atleast Taeyong isn't crying again. This might be better. This is better.

Taeyong is still processing from the shock he experienced just seconds ago. He thought he would fall. Annother thing that shocked him was Yuta's speed into catching him. This proves that Yuta is not just a bodyguard.

"S-Sir... " Taeyong's eyes widen with the tone and intensity of Yuta's voice. It bothered him as he is not used with this this side of the bodyguard. He knew Yuta to always be responsive, quick, and witty. But he had also known Yuta to have an emotionless voice, stares so stoic, and facial expression so sculpted.

The voice ringed into Taeyong's skull. Like a soothing melody in his ears. It made Taeyong calm. "Sorry Yu." Taeyong stand on his feet and is very quick to lend a hand for Yuta. Looks like the male really hurted his bodyguard.

"I-I'm... *clears throat* I'm teaching you these things for you to be able to defend yourself. Can't you just follow along with it?" Yuta tried to mask the pain in his back with working out the irritation in his voice, forgetting that he is speaking to his boss.

But Taeyong knew more. He stared at Yuta as if to examine his whole being. Innocent eyes gazing at the buffed male, the only sound surrounding them is the wind from the trees of the mini Lee garden at the back of their mansion.

Not an ideal place to train self defense but in Yuta's preference, resiliency and experience are the best partners because danger chooses no place nor situation.

"Yu." Yuta attentively turned to Taeyong. "Come closer." The bodyguard had no choice at all. It was his boss comanding at all. Yuta came closer, at a safe distance creating an imaginary barrier between them. Barrier of a boss and bodyguard should be. Even though there are a lot of times that Taeyong breaks that barrier between them, it is not the same with Yuta.