KunTen: Discover Love *P2*

Ten does not know what made him excited like this

Ten does not know what made him excited like this. It didn't started good for his first day in this country. But, how did he got into this kind of feeling?

Of course, this was not foreign to him. He always felt excitement in his life. Take for example, getting his own car, graduating from College, going to bars and bringing girls into ecstacy that he himself also feels, he always feel excited for everything though he can clearly get them in one snap. Totally an attitude for an adventurous wealthy person. But that's the cons of being powerful: excitement does not always last or last longer.

And for one thing, Ten always know why he is excited. But this time, his excitement comes with confusion. He's excited for something he can't decipher.

Did really Ten felt the real excitement all along in his life so far? Or was just forcing himself to believe that he is excited with reasons?

Is he excited that he is finally having a peaceful vacation? He don't think so, his excitement already get over with it when the plane landed China.

Is it because he will meet Kun again? Wait. Why the fuck is this even on the list? The last time Ten checked, he sleeps with different girls everyday. Not that he like to, but he does not dislike it either. Especially in times of his needs.

Ten groaned at his thoughts but it didn't cover up his fast heartbeat of excitement. Ten does not want to get frustrated by this familiar yet unfamiliar feeling of his at that moment. Like, when you miss someone yet you don't know who in specific. You worry for someone, but can't remember any person in your life you need to be worried about. It's like this for Ten right now. He's in do or die situation. Dying to know the reason behind his excitement. And deciding to let it go and just do what his mind tells him to.

"We're not yet ope--" The sound of the glass door opening made Kun looked up from the table and almost dropped his rag when he saw Ten. He never expected this man to come to the cafe, nor seeing him again. Kun started to panic internally.

"Ten? What are you doing here?" Good thing that Kun never stuttered through this kind of situation. His heartbeat is beating loudly. He shouldn't feel this way. But what happened yesterday caused him trauma. Kun knows that this heartbeat is not because he feels giddy or warm.

Ten may be a good person as he saved Kun but he also know that the silver head could kill. He saw it live yesterday, he saw it before him. He may acted calm for Ten and the old man's perspectives, but internally, Kun did force up the courage to his throat to be calm and solve the case the peaceful way. Treating both men's wounds is not easy either. Kun have to remind himself to be calm and carefully chose his words for the two. He didn't want to get into another bad situation again. He's not quite physically strong enough to handle it.

"I dunno. Just passin' by, I guess. And returning this jacket to you." Ten deadpanned as he leaned on one of the tables. The jacket Kun's favorite. It was a very hard decision to use it to cover a sleeping Ten last night as he is not sure if the jacket will be returned to him. But he knew the man needed it. He learned Ten's name too through his ID in his wallet when Kun checked where the man is living. Ten is just his nickname because the real name is too long for the older to utter. He didn't knew that a man that could kill can sleep like a dead person.