KunTen: Discovering Love

Ten loves adventures

Ten loves adventures. He loves going to different places. Meeting new people and making new friends is not that hard for a person like Ten. And it's really a great advantage to his family. But Ten is also rebellious. Not like the emo or that bad boy kind of rebel. He is more of a smile type of a person and he wants simple things, which his family clearly did not like it. Seeng Ten is like you are scoring a jockpet as a prize. Cheerful and bubbly. But also dangerous when you get to his bad side. But the best part? He's handsome and sexy and he's proud of it.

That's why his smiling eyes turned into dangerous viper eyes with that evil smirk of his that covers his perfect pearl white teeth. Pleads through pain fell on deaf ears as the irrtating cries reached his nerves.

Tsk. Annoying. "S-Spare me, S-Sir. Please. I-I didn't mean t-to harm y-your friend." Ten scoffed at the lame excuse. A scoff mixed with fake amusement and annoyance.

This wasn't part of Ten's plan. 35 minutes ago, Ten can't stop smiling with the thought that he is free for 3 months and he planned on enjoying his freedom in China. No higher-ups to hire him for another mission. No family to bug him since all of them were on a very important business trip for months. And no girls to destroy his phone for the loaded calls and messages. Not that he cares at all. He plays around girls, specially those his family set for him. For him, settling down is like buying his own lifetime collar with thorns. So, nope.

Ten was whistling and chuckling at nowhere while walking through the streets of China. He's not paranoid. He is just happy. At last, he's free again. It had almost been a year since the last time he enjoyed himself. And today was supposed to be his first day of celebration. If it wasn't for the rustling of something by the corner that stopped his walk. If it wasn't for a plead of someone not to be hurt by someone Ten thinks is another random rascal by the street. Ten wanted to ignore it and continue his celebration. Not that he is heartless. But hey. With his current job, and with all of his mission, these circumstances seems normal to him already.

And Ten is not born to save all people in the world. He is just human. A secret assassin. A hired hitman. Just that normal human being. And besides, this is supposed to be his rest days. His rest from everything that could relate to whatever he is doing, relate to his family, and relate to annoying hopeless romantics. Ten wants to save his brain from all the thoughts that could relate to his life in Thailand. Completely free.

But the voice of the man, asking for help. Made him also ask his purpose in his job. He used to kill people. Even those he didn't even know if these people are innocent or not. It's not easy for Ten though, but he had no choice. So, inside Ten's betrayal consciousness, saving this man means paying for his guilt that surrounds him everytime he shoot that gun straight to the center of everything. May it be the center of the target's head or center of his or her heart.

"Spare you? For what reason?" He smirked wider when the rascal tilt his head to think, totally forgetting the bullet that is one inch from taking his life. Stupid moron.