Chapter 2

America's POV
I looked out the window. The water was bluer than I knew water could be, the trees were tall and luscious. And the sunset was a beautiful mix of reds and a pinks and purples. And I had my Maxon. "Darling? Do you like it?" Maxon whispered in my ear before giving me a very delicate kiss on my cheek.
"Do I like it?" Maxon gave me a confused look, I held in a smile, "Maxon! I love it!" Relief quickly washed over his face. That's my Maxon and I love him.
Mary came on the intercom once again, "your majesty's you may now unbuckle and exit the air craft."
Maxon and I ran off hand in hand. Then I saw it. "Maxon it's beautiful!" It was a little wooden cottage with what looked like straw roof and our own private beach!!! This was going to be so much fun!
"And its all ours." He whispers in my ear. And we run in hand in hand into our cottage, our home just the 2 of us for one whole week!

We walk into our little cottage and go into our bedroom. Maxon kisses me and I run away. "Maxon! This isn't the time for kisses! Mary could come in at any point with our bags! Do you know how embarrassing that would be!?"
"I mean you'll need to get used to it....so I don't see a problem here." He says with a grin.
I sprint out the door Maxon running after me. I won't let him get me. I run for what seems like ever and I look behind me, I don't see Maxon any where, I look around and I'm not on the beach anymore. "MAXON" I scream.
Maxons POV
"Maxon! This isn't the time for kisses! Mary could come in at any point with our bags! Do you know how embarrassing that would be!?" America squeals.
"I mean you'll have to get used to it, so I don't see a problem here." A huge grin starts growing on my face, then America sprints out the door. Oh no you don't! I absolutely love America when she's scared she's so cute, oh who am I kidding she's cute all the time!. I chase her all the way across the beach, I will get my kisses before the man in the moon shows his face! I take a quick break when I hear,
"MAXON"
Oh no! America's in danger? What have I done? Where is she? "Guards! Search this whole area! America is missing I want her back here in the next hour tops!" I say frantically as Aspen and Carter run up to me.
"We will bring her back in the next 30 minutes guaranteed." Aspen promises me. Then Aspen and Carter give the other 2 guards a command and they spread out to find my America. America please come back, I don't know what I'll do with out you!