I grabbed the printed out photo from her hand and observed it. She had photoshopped herself and Zac Efron onto a field of flowers, with the sun setting making the sky...green.

"I thought the green looked really cool, kind of out of the world, wouldn't ya say." She smiled looking back and forth at me and her creation.

It honestly wasn't the bad aside from the vibrant green sky, and her and her celebrity crush not looking exactly realistic, but this was a huge improvement from her last photos.

"This is pretty good Fiona, I am impressed." I complimented her while handing her photo back. She smiled and went to go show some of the other classmates her creation. I headed back to my seat and took out my portfolio. Ms. Fieldman, our teacher, was collecting them today to see what we have been working on. Every month we have to create 5 pieces of art and hand them to her. I was pretty proud of my work, and I looked forward to hearing her feedback.

"Okay class, settle down, settle down. I will be collecting your portfolios today, so please have them out on your desks so I can collect them. We will be starting a new assignment soon, one that I think you will enjoy. So today I want you to finish up your assignment from yesterday if you haven't already, and I will be calling you up individually to talk about your photos."

The last assignment we did was called 100 strangers. We worked with our class because getting 100 different people each would be a struggle. We had to go up to someone we didn't know, ask them if we could take their picture, and get some background information on them. I usually didn't like talking to strangers, or classmates I didn't know, but I didn't really mind this assignment.

"Kennedy, I just need the photos of the people you got, so I can hang them up," I told the boy sitting next to me. He handed me a folder, I said a quick thank you and headed toward the huge bulletin board right outside the classroom. I placed the folder on the chair outside of the door, so I could put the door stopper in, just in case Ms. Fieldman called my name. As I was adding to the board, I heard a group of boys walking near me.

I turned my head to see, just out of habit I guess, and see Harry and two of his friends talking to each other.

"C'mon Harry. I don't understand why you won't give her a chance." the blonde one spoke, I'm pretty sure his name was Niall if I remember correctly.

"I said I was good." He said bluntly.

"You're no fun." Niall pouted.

They walked into the boys' room together, I, no longer able to overhear their conversation, focused on the photos. I only had two more to do and the next one I grabbed was none other than a photo of Harry Styles himself. I observed the photo in my hand, I've never really seen his face this up close. Sure he was standing a good distance away from the camera and there were about 6 people around him, but this was and is the closest I will ever get to his face.

I noticed that he wasn't smiling, not even a hint of a smile on his face or in his eyes, he was just...emotionless. I looked at the little index card to see if there was anything interesting about him on there. Name: Harry Styles Background: A student here at school.

That was it. Literally, nothing else other than his name and where he studies at, which is this school...okay, cool. I hung up the other one and walked inside to go talk to Kennedy.

"Is that really all you got from Harry? Ms. Fieldman isn't going to accept it. I just don't want you to get a bad grade, that's all."

"Oh, Alexa was the one that interviewed him, she just asked me to hold on to it for her. I forget why." he shrugged.

"Okay, I'll go talk to her," I smiled walking away from him.

"Hey, Alex-"

"Has Rain told you about the boy she's been talking to?" Alexa asked with a little too much pep in her step.

"Oh, um no, I didn't know she was talking to someone."

"Oh, I thought she would have told you being that your best friends and all."

"It's whatever. Anyways, how come you didn't get more information from Harry. She won't accept your summary card." I asked biting my nails.

"That's because he wouldn't tell me anything. I tried talking to him, seeing if he would feel me out," she winked at me. "But he wouldn't budge. I honestly thought he would be interested in me, because I mean, hello," she motioned her hands to her body, I tried not to gag. "But he didn't seem the least bit interested in me. Boys usually love me, I'm not used to that kind of rejection."

"So, did you ask him to fuck you before or after you tried interviewing him?" I put my hand on my hip. Alexa is a pretty nice person, I don't hate her at all, but sometimes she could be so full of herself, and can be soooo nauseating.

"It was before. That was the only reason I went to talk to him, and then I used this project as an excuse to talk to him more, which clearly backfired, and now-"

"Ms. Davis." Ms. Fieldman called, saving me from this dreadfully awful conversation with Alexa.

"Sorry, I gotta go," I murmured to her.

I walked up to her desk, kind of nervous of what she might say. I really care about her opinion, and I always tried to make my work into masterpieces.

"I really like the contrast of light and dark in this one, you really do have an amazing eye for art, Jade." She complimented.

"Thank you, it truly means a lot," I smiled. "Oh, by the way, Alexa didn't get any information for her subject, and she won't ask him again because he rejected her."

"Well, since I put you in charge of this assignment, It's going to be your responsibility to get some information." she said glancing down at Fiona's masterpiece.

"Ms, I don't mean to sound rude or anything but, I don't think I will be able to do that." my heart was racing and hy hands were getting clammy.

"And why is that Ms. Davis?" she said, peering up at me.

"He's not the type of person that... I don't know, he doesn't seem like the type of person that talks about himself. He seems to be more reserved."

"Well, I guess you're going to have to find a way to get the answers out of him. I'll give you a week." She resumed her work, and I sulked back to my seat.