Part 16: back together

Your POV:
I explained everything to Harry, Sam, and Elysia. Then I just stayed there in the boys arms, they were so supportive. Everything was going well, they had gotten my mind of of everything that had happened with Tom. That was until I got a text from an unknown number.

Julia: back off my man
Y/N: who is this?
Julia: its Julia and I just wanted to let you know that Tom and I are back together so back off
Y/N: you and tom are back together?
Julia: that's what I just said isn't it
He also told me to tell you that he doesn't want to see you ever again and that you should just leave
Y/N: he said that?
Julia: yes, he said you can come by and pack your bags
Y/N: oh ok

Author's POV
You turned to the twins, they saw your facial expression and their faces immediately shifted.
"What's wrong Y/N?" Harry asked.
"Uh I just got a text from Julia that said she and Tom were back together." You said.
"That can't be true." Sam said.
You showed them the texts.
"But he said he didn't mean to kiss her." Harry said.
"He said that? Wait. No. It doesn't mater because look what is happening now." You said.
"You're not actually going to leave, are you?" Sam asked.
"What choice do I have? Tom wants me gone." You said.
"So? We don't want you to leave!" Sam said.
"Yeah, but its Tom'a house too." You said.
"Y/N, we invited you here, not Tom, he doesn't get to decide when you go home. That's not fair." Harry said.
"It's fine guys, it will be to uncomfortable and painful anyways. Seeing him with her, I can't do that, I mean look what happen with one simple kiss. How could I deal with that everyday for the rest of the summer?" You explained.
They both looked at you, they didn't know what to say. In one way they knew you were right but they also didn't want you to leave. They just couldn't comprehend the whole situation, it just seemed off. It wasn't right, it wasn't like Tom.
"I guess I should go pack."

xxxxxxxxxxx

Heyoo sorry this took so long thank you so much again for 1k reads!!!!

Pheebs💃💃💃