Part 11: Rage

Harry's POV:

I saw Y/N come running down the stairs. She looked upset. "Y/N?" I asked. She didn't respond, she didn't even acknowledge me. She just grabbed her phone and continued to run out of the house. "Y/N?! Where are you going?" Sam yelled.

"Y/N/N (your nickname)?" I yelled.

But she was gone. Then I heard Tom yell to her as he ran down the stairs. It hit me. I became filled with rage. "What did you do?!" I asked more like yelled as I ran over to him. "Why did she leave? Why was she so upset?" I yelled again pushing him back a little.

"I didn't do anything! She doesn't know what she saw!" He yelled back.

"What did she see?" Sam said coming over to interrogate Tom, he was mad too.

"I don't know! But enough for her to be upset." He said.

Then I looked up the stairs and I saw Julia standing there with a smirk on her face. "Her!" I said looking at Tom and pointing up to Julia. Then I turned to her, "you! You little bitch. What did you do?!" I asked/yelled again. I couldn't contain my emotions, Y/N was my best friend and now my dumb brother and that little bitch hurt her, and I wasn't okay with that.

"What did I do?" Julia asked, trying to sound all innocent.

"You tell me!" I said.

She smirked again, she seemed pleased with herself. And I didn't like it one bit.

Sam's POV:

I don't know what my brother did, but he did something. Something to upset Y/N. I could feel the anger flow through me. And I could tell that Harry felt the same. She was my best friend. And now she was hurt. "What did you do to her?" I asked again trying to finally get the answer I was looking for.

"Nothing!" Tom yelled.

"Well you obviously did something!" Harry said.

"I think she's saw me and Julia kiss." He said and he looked down.

"WHAT?!" Harry and I yelled.

"Yeah but I didn't mean for it to happen!" Tom said in defense.

"You didn't mean for it to happen or you didn't mean to get caught?" I asked.

"No! She kissed me! I didn't want to! I didn't kiss her back!" He continued to yell, trying to defend himself. But I wasn't taking any of his shit and neither was Harry.

"Oh don't lie Thomas," Julia said coming down the stairs, "you totally wanted that to happen. Why else would you lean in?"

"No I didn't! Why are you lying?" He asked.

"Because she's a snake." Harry said, he never liked her.

She looked offended.

"Get out." I said to her.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"I said get out. You've done enough damage." I said.

"Yeah, and never come back!" Harry said.

"I don't think that is your decision. Thomas?" She asked turning to him.

He didn't say anything, he just sat there, looking at his feet.

"There's your answer." I said pushing her out the door.

"Whatever! I got what I wanted!" She yelled before leaving as I slammed the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooooooooo dramaaaaaaa. hehehehehheh. I honestly have nothing better to say than that. Oh yeah wait I do, I just started writing a new exclusive story for wattpad, I hope to post that soon. I mean it got the approval of Juan and Debeth. Im so excited to post it, I honestly love it so much. Hope y'all had a nice day! And Christmas is 46 days away which makes me happy. 

Pheebs :))))