Part 14: In their arms

Your POV:
"We are here outside the door and we won't leave until you come out." Harry said. "We will wait for you, no matter how long it takes."
I couldn't go out there. Not yet. I couldn't deal with questions. I couldn't talk about it. So I just stay there leaning on the door. Tears rolling down my face.

Sam's POV:
I wanted to run in there. Open the door and hug her, comfort her. She was hurting but she wouldn't let me help. That's all I wanted to do. We sat in silence for a few minutes.
"Y/N?" I called out.
"Mhm." She said, sniffling.
"Come out. We don't have to talk we can just sit here and hug. You don't have to tell us what happened. Just please come out." I said.
There was silence again before I heard shuffling behind the door. Then I heard it unlock. Harry and I jumped up. She opened the door and looked at us. Her mascara was running down her face. Then she ran towards us and dove into our arms. We both wrapped our arms around her, stroking her back and head. I looked at Harry worried, he returned the same look. She just sobbed in our arms. How could Tom do this to her?

Your POV:
It felt good to lay in their arms. They just hugged me, I'm so grateful for them. Tears continued to go down my face. I probably looked like a mess right now but I didn't care. We went and sat on the couch. We laid there in silence, I was in there arms. They just comforted me, they didn't say anything like they promised. I felt better laying there with them. I knew the questions would come eventually and I was dreading it but as long as Harry and Sam were there I knew I would be okay.

•••••••••••

Heyoooo, sorry this took literally a month to update but I have been really busy and writing just wasn't a top priority. But I'm back now! I'm gonna release a few chapters today

Pheebs🎉