Part 12: How could you do this to her?

Author's POV:
Tears rolled down your face. They didn't stop. Your vision was blurred by them, but you continued to run. Run through the pain. Your brain was full of thoughts, it was so overcrowded in there. What just happened? Why was he kissing her? You thought he liked you, you thought he loved you. You thought he felt the same way you did. Was it all just a game to him? These were the thoughts that were the most dominant. You couldn't take it. The only thing you were sure of at the moment was that you needed to get far away from where you were, far away from Tom. To a place where you could think, you weren't sure where that was but you were determined to find it. You just continued to run. And cry.

Tom's POV:
What did I do? I fucked up. How could I do this to her? I didn't want to kiss Julia, I only want to kiss Y/N. Now she probably hates me. Why would I let Julia come inside my house? Why would I let her talk to me, alone? What was I hoping to accomplish? Where is Y/N? I hope she's safe. I love her, I really do.

Harry's POV:
"What were you thinking Tom?" I asked him, I was so angry.
"I don't know." He said, he didn't look up at me or Sam.
"How could you do this to Y/N?" Sam asked.
"I said that I didn't mean for it to happen!" Tom said.
"Why did you kiss her?" I asked.
"I didn't!" He said looking at me, raising his voice.
"Fine, why did you let her kiss you?" I rephrased.
"You don't get it! I didn't know it was going to happen, I didn't know Julia was going to kiss me!" Tom said.
"What did you think she was going to do? Did you really think that she just wanted to talk to you?" Sam asked.
"Well, yeah." Tom said.
"How could you be so stupid?! She obviously just wanted to get back together with you!" Sam said.
"But I don't want her! I want Y/N!" Tom said, tears forming in his eyes.
"No, no you don't get to do that. You fucked up, this is your fault. Don't cry, you can't do that, you don't deserve to be able to do that right now. I can't believe you, I can't believe you did this to her." I said, I was furious. Yeah I was being harsh but this is my best friend we are talking about, he hurt her, badly and now he was crying like this wasn't his fault.
Tom looked down. I looked at Sam, he mouthed let's go. We turned and walked away.
"Where are you going?" Tom asked.
"To find Y/N." Sam said.
"Can I come?" He asked.
"No." Sam and I said.
He looked down again, "yeah I get it."
Then we walked out the door, leaving him there.

xxxxxxxx

Oooof sorry I haven't updated on a long time, same eight my Instagram. I've been stuck on this writers block so I haven't written in a long time. Butttt I'm writing right now so more parts of this coming like now and later AND more parts of Broken (a story on my Instagram which I recommend you go check out @tom_is_feeling_great ) so get excited for that
Also we love a protective Harry and Sam

Pheebssss 🙃🙃