"Goddess, no, I just...I'm having trouble controlling myself." He gave me a lingering kiss before strolling into his closet. I sighed and walked into the bedroom, sliding my hands down the material of my jacket. I looked at the bare wall, wondering all the books that I would fill the shelves with. Vladimir walked in and I nearly jumped in his arms and begged him to Mate me. He was wearing a crisp, blue suit with a white shirt, the first three buttons undone. He stretched out his hand and smiled when I took it, leading me out and into the hallway.

I felt like a true queen on the arm of my King. He led me to his office, not leaving me any time to hawk before he kissed me again. My eyes immediately closed, taking in all of emotions my Mate was feeding me. He pulled away and led me to his desk, setting me down in his large, burgundy chair. "It's very comfy," I smiled, bouncing up and down on the plush seat. "Your office is very manly."

He chuckled and leaned back against his desk, staring at me

He chuckled and leaned back against his desk, staring at me. "You look so small in that chair." I smiled up at him and he gave me a soft peck on the lips before turning around to face his desk, giving me a full view of his butt in his slacks. I didn't even realize he'd taken of his jacket and set it on a neighboring chair!

"S-So what are we going to do today?"

He turned back around with a huge stack of papers. "Sighing things."

"All that?"

He nodded and I felt my stomach sink. It was going to be a long day.

I felt a light shaking of my shoulders and I lifted my head, rubbing my groggy eyes

I felt a light shaking of my shoulders and I lifted my head, rubbing my groggy eyes. My vision cleared to see my Mate, leaning over me with his suit jacket around my body. He smiled and kissed my forehead, helping me up. "Are you done for today?"

"Yes, my little light," he chuckled.

"So we can go to bed?"

He sighed. "Not quite yet." The air shifted into something tense and I knew he needed to tell me something important.

"What is it, Vlad?"

"The Coven wants a Queen's Ball."

Was that it? A Queen's Ball was the most elaborate party, celebrating when a king had finally found his mate. The best part is all of the beautiful gowns women wear to showcase their Coven Colors. I had never been to one, but I heard it is the most amazing sight that anyone could ever hope to see. "Alright. When?"

His eyes widened and he touched my knee. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Why not?"

"Well, It's one more step to Coronation, Lucy; to being with me forever, to having my children."

I frowned, slightly hurt. "Do you think I don't want that?" I stood, his jacket falling to the floor. "I understand your concern for my mental health, and I understand that you're frustrated about not knowing what all happened...there, but none of that changes the fact that you are my Mate, or the fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know that sometimes I can be a burden, but I'm trying my best to recover for you."

I hadn't realized that I was crying until he reached over to wipe them away, keeping his hands cupping my jaw. "Lucinda," he whispered. "You will never be a burden. Yes, our situation is rather strange, but that doesn't stop me from loving and wanting to care for you. If you want a Queen's Ball then I shall give you the most fabulous Queen's Ball there has ever been!"

I gave him a small smile and nodded, kissing the inside of his palms. "Kiss me," I pleaded. His eyes swirled with list as his mouth descended upon mine, giving me exactly what I needed. This was how I wanted to feel for the rest of my life. Energy sizzled through my being, and I wanted more from him, but I was still afraid. If I was to breakdown while trying, Vladimir would sense what was done to me...he would know that I am Unclean, and he would toss me aside. I knew that it was wrong to keep things from your soul mate, but I couldn't risk Rejection...not after just finding him.

BONUS:Violet Of Verish

BONUS:
Violet Of Verish

I looked at my Mate, feeling my heart break; she was determined. "Helena, we can work this out! My brother already say that we are accepted here, we have a place-"

"I can't! Do you honestly think that I could ever feel at home here? I'm a were-shifter, Violet, I need my pack and my pack will never accept us."

"But the Moon Goddess-"

"Made a mistake," she snapped.

"Please," I whispered.

She sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry, Violet." She walked out of the room with me following behind, still pleading, but before she made it to the front door of the house, she turned. "I, Helena of the Rosen Pack, reject you as my Mate and equal."

And with that, she ran into the forest, leaving me broken on the front steps.

A/N//: Thank you so much for reading! I know the only look into Violet and Helena's bond was an unpleasant one, but it is a part of the story

A/N//:
Thank you so much for reading!
I know the only look into Violet and Helena's bond was an unpleasant one, but it is a part of the story.
Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

BURNING QUESTIONS:

Is that all for Helena and Violet?
The end is the beginning

Are we ever going to know EVERYTHING that went on when Lucinda was with Draco?
Perhaps not everything, but enough to know what it was like there

Did the Moon Goddess make a mistake pairing Violet and Helena together?
Does she ever?