Ch.3: Never the same

Gramp's pov:

That day, 1 year ago still plays in my mind. E.G. doesn't smiles or laugh like she use to. She became more distant from everyone even her own sister. Her sister can't feel, sleep , eat. She has been getting into fights and well...
"Hey Grandpa." Toby says yawning. "Morning Tobs, can you bring E.G. her breakfast?" I ask, holding a plate of waffles and bacon.
((A/n Bacon-kun Waffle-chan...ship))
Toby nods, while taking the plate. I sigh. Things will never be the same.

Toby's POV:

Alex is in with E.G. staring out the window watching the leaves dance in the wind. Alex became more of a talker after she lost her body. There are days she would try anything to get Darkhybrid to talk but nothing is working. "Toby?", I heard E.G. say.
"Yes?" I asked. "I am going to Central and become a dog of the military. I can be sitting here feeling sorry for myself. I will find the Philosopher's Stone, and get Alex's body back. Nothing will stop us."
S

he seems so confidence, but what if they fail?

E.G.'s POV:

I made a promise to Alexandria and I will keep it. No matter what comes our way we will find a way around. From the scorching sun in the desert to the cold air in the tundra, we will keep going. Nothing will stop us. I will keep going until that promise is kept.

Our journey begins now.

_______________________________________

Me: Sorry for the short chapterI have been having writer's block and things have been weird.

Ed: You can say that again, shorty. *mumbles*

Me: Keep talking  like that and I swear I will send you to the taboo.

Ed: Well I like to see you try.

Me: I got a headache Edward and I swear I will break both your arm and leg and hurt your nuts.

Toby: She is not lying.

Ed: Ha! Like she scares me.

Me: 😠👿*kicks his balls. Super hard*

Ed: °Π° *holds them*

Toby: Told ya.

Me: And please heart, comment, and share.

Toby: And please check out Author-chan's other books.

Me: Until then adiós amigos.
~~Darkhybrid signed off~~

Toby: *stands over Ed* ... Never mess with when she going like that.

Ed: *grunts* noted.