Ch. 1: Rain

Oct. 11 19XX

E.G. 's POV:

"Big sister!" Alexandria Whiteleaf, my younger sister calls out, holding a blue print running to me. "Alex, I really don't think we should do this." I said, nevorusly. She sighs, " Come on ,Onii-chan, don't you want to see mom and dad again?"  I look at her. " I mean I do but what about the rebound?" I asked. "Pffft it will be fine."
"

Sis I don't want to do this but if it means seeing mom and Tyler again I'm willing to do this." I said ((A/N Tyler is their dad who adopted them.))
All we ever wanted was to see our parents again but little did we know that, blinded by our greedy goal, the price had to be pay, and no one can come back from the dead.

Alex and I read off all of ingredients that were need to make a human. "Carbon 20kg, water 35L, Ammonia 4L,Lime 1.5 kg,Phosphorus 800g, Salt 250g, Saltpeter, 100g, Slufer 80, Fluoride 2.5g, Iron 5g , Silicon 3g." Alex said handing me the knife "Last but not least a little bit of our soul", I said while pricking my finger.

**Three minute time skip**

We smiled as we slapped our hands on the ground ready to see our success. Black and purple streaks of lightning started coming out of the ground. " No this can't be happing," Alex said sacred. She screams as she looks down at her legs saying " E.G.!" "ALEX NO!!" "HELP ME BIG SISTER!!" she cries. I try to grab her but I was too late, she had disappeared and all of a sudden I was standing in a white room.

*Time skip*

Alex's pov:

Ugh. My head is spinning around. I open my eyes to see that I'm in a suit of armor that was given to our dad.
"Sis-" I look over to my sister to see that she lost her right leg and left arm, huffing hard.
"ONII- CHAN!" I yelled rushing over to her. "S-sorry little sis, I had to trade an arm and leg to get your soul back." she said while panting. "E.G...." I pick her up bring her down to the Pukket household, running. " GRAMPS! Please help her..."

Sam's POV

Rain. Its always rains when someone gets sad.
I was busy making automail for a client when the door flings of open.
"GRAMPS! Please help her..." I thought I was going crazy seeing a talking piece of armor, but as I look down I see E.G., all bloody missing an arm and leg. "Put her on the table," I said shocked to see what had happened.

Toby's POV:

I was going to fall asleep with Fallon on my bed when I heard the front door slam open. 'Eh probably just the wind'. But I was so wrong. Until I hears someone yelling. I rushed downstairs to see what was happing when I see Dark Elf lying on the table missing two of her body parts. I rush over to her, panicky. I look over to my right and see a huge body of armor beside me. 'Didn't we just play DND or am I dreaming?'  "Cyborg it's me, White Mage" the armor spoke.
"How is this possible?" I asked confused as a traveler looking for a path. "Toby get me some cloth" Gramps told me. I nodded walking fast to get some. I come back too see Dark Elf clenching Gramps 's shirt. "I want automail" she said before passing out.