Into the Chaos

In his arms with her legs wrapped firmly around his waist, this time Mo Yuan was not going to take any chances at being disrupted and nor was she

In his arms with her legs wrapped firmly around his waist, this time Mo Yuan was not going to take any chances at being disrupted and nor was she.  Throwing up a barrier around his entire chamber which was far stronger than what he could manage at that moment, no one, not even Zhe Yan would be able to break through it and nor would they be heard.

Her dress was up around her waist by the time her barrier erupted, one hand was firmly fondling her bottom while the other had already slipped into her panties to stroke her sex and as his lips ravished her mouth hungrily, Bai Qian managed to make very light work of his one robe which he was planning to wear into seclusion.  But the insane urgency to just take his pleasure was so fierce, that his mind forced him to break away briefly as her back was thrust up against the stone cold wall behind her.

Panting hard, her glazed eyes stared back at him with wanton desire and need that threatened to unravel every thought in his head, which was barely keeping any resemblance of control.

"Are you sure?" his voice rasped as his own piercing gaze shamelessly stripped her naked with just one look.

Seventy Thousand years of loneliness , agony and heartbreak passed through her eyes in a second which he completely lost himself to.  She may have thought that his eyes were liquid pools for her to drown herself in, but her own eyes were far deeper than any other he had ever met.  In them, he not only saw her thoughts and emotions, but he also felt the raw hunger of arousal and lust glaring back at him.

Slowly her face slid into the side of his neck before rolling upwards and forcing his head back.  Her breath was hot on his skin as her tongue lightly flicked over his lobe before trailing back towards his lips where she hovered just a mere millimeter from them.

"Mo Yuan.  The bond of my blood and your sacrifice for my life, means you own me.  There can be no other." she whispered as her cheek slowly slid across his own and back down towards his neck where a kiss as soft as the scent of her hair, fell upon his burning flesh.

As if the entire world had exploded around him, his name on her lips left him with no more doubts as to her feelings for him, while also effectively severing the Disciple and Shifu relationship.

"Say that again." the gruffness in his voice lashed the air as he forced her head back up to face him.

Smiling, her eyes softened as the consequences of what they were doing began to fully dawn her.   The muscles in his body were strung so tightly that she could literally feel the quivering in his thighs as he struggled to contain the powerful urge to thrust into her.   The intense glare in his eyes and the way one hand moved slightly to draw her possessively closer while the other tore apart her panties so he could stroke her a little deeper, soon had her own head tilting back in surrender.

"Mo Yuan........." she whispered softly as her breath deepened and the soft sound of silk and lace slid from her body.

With a deep resonant guttural groan, Mo Yuans lips descended on her own with a feverish urgency to take his name from her lips and lathe it back into her mouth, as if seeking to forever stamp it permanently on her breath which was rasping and moaning against him as she fought to keep up with him.