Chapter Twenty Seven (Leave): Put On Your Masks :)

"Get away from me." You growled, trying to lean away as he came closer, his nose nearly touching yours. You had a really bad idea on how to make him get away that would probably fuck you over pretty hard, but it would give you a shot.

"And what if I don't?" He smirked, daring you to challenge him. "What will you do then?"

You stared at him, before conjuring the biggest loogie you possibly could. He tilted his head to the side in confusion, not completely sure just why you were making those strange noises. You watched the regret set in as you hacked that sucker right into his eye, his face contorting in pure disgust.

"wHaT aRe yOu, fUcKiNg TEN?!" He screeched, backing away from you as he held his eye. You scrambled out of the room as fast as you could, running off into a dark, crowded storage room.

You hid behind a shelving unit, grabbing your phone to see that it still had battery and you had service. You texted Amy that Mask was back and that he had you in some warehouse outside of town. You told her to have Mr. Oliver track your phone if he could and told Amy to talk to your friend about Mark.

"(Y/N)!" Mask screeched, ripping open the door to the room you were hiding in. "gEt yOuR aSs oUt hErE nOw!"

You tucked your phone away, thankful that you had sent your texts just in time before Mask came hunting for you. You flinched when the lights turned on, trying to move away in response to where he was coming from. You had no idea what he had in store for you, but you really didn't want to find out.

"wHeN I gEt mY fUcKiNg hAnDs oN yOu..." He growled, his voice getting closer to you by the second. "YoU'rE cLoSe aReN't yOu?"

You heard his footsteps approaching as you backed against a wall, inhaling sharply as the cold surface touched your back. It would seem that you found the far corner of the room and Mask was still coming. You crawled through a hole in one of the shelving units and into the next aisle, accidentally bumping something in the shelf in the process. You cringed at the dull thud, knowing that you were most likely boned.

"I hEaR a liTtLe rAt!" He roared, turning on his heel as you stood up. You tried to run, but Mask brought you to the floor before you could even take three steps.

He grabbed your hips and pulled your lower half up onto your knees while your head remained on the ground. Your eyes widened when you felt his fingers fiddling with the buttons on your jeans.

"No, Mask, please!" You said his name again without even thinking about it, trying to pull away as his rough hands gripped your hips.

"I've been waiting a long time for this." He growled as he pressed his pelvis against you. His grip tightened and you could actually feel the power radiating off of him.

"Sir?" Benjamin said from behind Mask, trying his best not to look at the two of you.

"You better have a good FuCkiNg reason for interrupting me." He whipped his head around, baring his teeth at Benjamin. The former butler seemed to pause for a little too long judging by Mask's growl. "Well? SPiT iT oUt!"

"Sir, some of your... projects have broken free." Benjamin said nervously, Mask eyes widening as his hands loosened on your hips.

"Keep them in containment. I will be there in a moment." Mask responded, staring at Benjamin leaving just as quickly as he had come. That's twice now that he had saved you from Mask. You really needed to thank him at some point.

You felt tingles running down your body before you were staring at an unfamiliar cement wall. Your face remained pressed against the cold floor.

"Don't think this gets you out of your punishment." He growled in your ear. "You should pray that I'm in good mood when I return."