Chapter Three: Theater

You told (Y/F/N) all about what happened after school, including what you said to Dark before leaving. She was shocked at first, but started giggling shortly after.

She told you that she had to go eat dinner and that she would see you tomorrow. You hung up the phone and did your homework. The rest of the night went over with minimal interruption from your parents. You didn't plan on telling them about your detention unless the asked.

The next morning you got around for school and left the house a bit late. You weren't looking forward to seeing Dark after what transpired yesterday. You blushed at the thought of it.

You met up with your friend when you arrived at school and ran into Ethan and Kathryn. The four of you wandered around, waiting for class to start. As you were heading down the hallway, you saw a certain monochrome man coming in your direction.

"Come on." You said as you turned around and everyone followed you. You didn't want to look at Dark and neither did anyone else.

"What was that about?" Kathryn asked upon seeing the scowl on your face. "Did he give you more detention?"

"How did you know?" You eased up, letting a smile fall onto your face.

"That's the way Dark rolls." She shrugged and stopped abruptly. "Shit!"

"What's wrong?" You asked with concern at her sudden shift in mood.

"I forgot to talk to Wilford!" She groaned, now walking to the theater with vigor. You were shocked how fast this girl could move. She was greased lightening!

"Off we go!" Ethan said with a smile, following Kathryn's lead. You glanced behind you and saw Dark talking to a green haired teacher. They both made eye contact with you at the same time. You felt a shiver creep up your spine, which made you turn back around.

No one else in your group seemed to notice and you decided it was better that way. It probably didn't mean anything; you assumed that Dark gave everyone the stink eye.

"Good morning, Kathryn!" Warfstache said enthusiastically to her when she burst through the theater doors. "Ethan, my boy, how are you?"

Ethan didn't get a chance to answer, due to Kathryn speed walking straight up to Mr. Warfstache. She took the pastel man aside and the two of them spoke quietly. They both glanced at you and your friend with smiles on their faces. Warfstache nodded his head and strolled over to you.

"How would you lovely ladies feel about joining theater?" He gave you a charming smile that you wouldn't mind seeing more of.

"No, I'm not really one for acting." You said bashfully, not enjoying the thought of being on stage.

"I'm with her." (Y/F/N) agreed, but Warfstache didn't look like he was taking no for an answer.

"Come on, try something new. Life needs a bit of madness." He wink wonked at you. "At least join us after school today. If you still feel the same way, I won't pressure you any further."

"I have detention after school." You frowned at the thought. You would rather be with the theater kids than in detention.

"With whom?" Mr. Warfstache squinted his eyes, appearing to be think thonking about something.

"Mr. Fischbach." You responded curiously, wondering what he intended on doing with this information.

"I will take care of it." He assured you, clapping a hand on your shoulder. "I expect to see you both here at three o'clock sharp." He said light-heartedly.

"You got it." You nodded and looked over to both Kathryn and Ethan who were smiling. You were surprised how fast they attached to you.

"Sure thing!" Your friend exclaimed with a wide smile.