Question 346

(This ties in to the newest chapter of Infinitetheedge 's Meggy X Reader, so make sure you read that first)

Mario: Did Mephiles win?! I don't want to die!

Meggy: Me neither. (sees that the universe around them is starting to get erased) What's happening? Did Mephiles find an emerald more powerful than the Chaos Emeralds? No... this can't be happening! This is all my fault! We would've stayed alive if I just kept that emerald away from him!

Mario: No, Meggy. It isn't your fault. It's Mephiles'. He's the bad guy, and the person to blame for all of this, not you. Don't be at fault, Meggy.

Meggy: You're right. Let's live our final moments as a married couple together. I... love you, Mario.

Mario: I love you too, Meggy.

(They kissed each other, as a bright light erased them from existence, along with everything around them. The universe is now erased)

(But... they find themselves in an empty void)

Mario: Wh... where am I?

Meggy: Mario?

Mario: We're... alive?

Meggy: I'm not sure, but I never felt so happy to be with you in this moment.

Mario: Me too.

(They hugged each other, as they saw their friends from their universe around them)

SMG4: WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! WHERE AM I?

Tari: Calm down, SMG4. Wha... what's going on? I'm scared too, SMG4.

(Luigi and Fishy Boopkins kept screaming because of what happened)

Bob: WhAt ThE hElL iS tHiS sHiT?

(Mario and Meggy saw their friends from Infinite's universe far away)

Meggy: Infinite. (Y/N). Everyone! (Y/N) and the rest are over there!

(They all started running to (Y/N) and his friends, hoping to find a way to get their universe back)

(To be continued in the next chapter of Meggy X Reader)