2

Ben, Audrey and I are standing outside the school with the marching band waiting for them new students to arrive

Ben, Audrey and I are standing outside the school with the marching band waiting for them new students to arrive. The limo that held the new students pulled into the school making the marching band start playing. When the door to the car opens two boys rolled out of it, arguing over something. Two girls walk over them and just looked at us.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else!" A boy with platinum hair shouts, wrestling with an other boy over some object, I think Ben told me his name is Carlos "Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos asked a boy with long brown hair, who most Jay.

"Cause you want it!" Jay says smirking, The boys continues to fight with all the students of Auradon watching."No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" The platinum hair guy shouts and screams a bit making me laugh slightly, Ben gives me a look that makes me stop laughing.

"guys, guys, guys! We have an audience"  Said a girl with purple hair, I know for sure who she is. Mal, daughter of Maleficent.

"just cleaning up. Get up" Says Jay standing up and throws the object back into the car and then he helped Carlos get off the ground.

"Leave it like you found it!" Fairy godmother says smiling before becoming serious again "And by that, I mean just leave it." She continues. Audrey and me giggle slightly, we try to muffle our giggles behind our hands. Jay starts walking over to Audrey and begins talking to her.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." Says jay making Audrey laugh awkwardly, she looks at me as a way off asking for help but I just laugh a little making Jay wink at me. Fairy godmother quickly says something before it gets too awkward.

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." She says as she steps in between Jay and Audrey.

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Mal asks

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it" Fairy godmother confirms

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere" Mal laughs slightly at her own words "with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal says sounding interested

"oh" Fairy godmother says nervously making Mal repeat herself "and that sparkling wand"

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." Fairy godmother exclaimed, the VKs look at her weirdly as she does.

"It's so good to finally meet you. This's my sister, Ariana" Ben introduced me, and I waved "And I'm Ben—"

"TWIN siblings Princess Ariana AND Prince Benjamin. Soon to be queen and king!" Audrey corrected, we don't usually use formalities when we introduce ourselves but Audrey always insists on it.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess" the blue haired girl, Evie says and curtsied for us.

"The evil queen has no royal status here" Audrey blurted out "neither do you" Audrey says sounding arrogant, Evie's smile starts to fall.

"actually she does" Audrey gives me at angry look, as the VKs look surprised "since her mother married into a royal family and that would make Evie is a princess on the isle and in Auradon." I corrected

"and this is Audrey" Ben says introducing Audrey to the VKs

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend and princess Ariana's best friend. Right, Bennyboo? Aribear?" Audrey says sweetly, grabbing on Bens arm.

"Of course my love" I say holding her hand

"Ben, Ariana and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews" Fairy godmother said before walking away

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all" Ben says walking down the line off VKs , starting with Jay who just punched him in the chest, I followed Behind Ben. When I get to Jay I went to give him a handshake but instead he took my hand and kiss it making me blush and look down. "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... " Ben continued as he held an intense eye contact with Mal, I smile at her "Is that chocolate" he asks Carlos, I laugh as I shake Carlos' hand after Ben "As the day our two peoples began to heal." Ben says sounding dramatic, as I was about to shake Evie's hand I hear Mal say something.

"Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal says making fun of Ben

"a little bit over the top?" Ben asks unknowingly flirting with Mal

"a little more than a little bit" Mal corrected

"what did I tell you?" I say making Ben give me a slight glare

"well, so much for my first impression" Ben says making him and Mal laugh, when the laughter dies down they just stand there looking at each other while smiling

"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..." Audrey nearly shouts

"Beauty!" Male says making Audrey shout up "Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening." Mal says annoyed

Audrey fake a smile and said "water under the bridge?"

"totes!" Mal says making her and Audrey fake laugh. I took at them weirdly but before I get the chance to say something, Ben does.

"Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah?" He asks, his way to stop the tension happening between the two girls, we start walking over to the statue of our father "Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." Ben says, I don't really listen to him talking since I've heard the stories a hundred times before. I clap my hands to make the statue of our father turn into a beast, Carlos jumps into Jay's arms the second it turns into the beast.

"Carlos honey, It's okay. Our father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." I explain, walking over to him

"Does he shed much?" Mal asked looking at me and Ben

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." Ben jokes, I laugh knowing it's true.

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asks

"Yeah, it exists of course" I say happily "but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben explains smiling at her

"Who happened to be kings and queens" Mal says

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey exclaims looking at me, I walk over to her to lock her arm as with mine.

"Doug. Doug, come down." I call for Doug to come down, he looks at us and starts making his way down the stairs.

"This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms." Ben said "we'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..." I was interrupted before I could finish

"ask Doug" Audrey said quickly making Ben, Audrey and I walk away