Playlist

Heaven ~ Julia Michaels
"You don't realize the power they have, until they leave you and you want them back. Nothing in this world prepares you for that"

Pretty girl ~ Maggie Lindemann
"Somedays I'm nice, somedays I can be a bitch"

Dead ~ Madison Beer
"You say you can't live without me, so why aren't you dead yet?"

7 rings ~ Ariana Grande
"Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch. Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage?"

Quit ~ Cashmere cat ft Ariana Grande
"We're heading deep inside lives a voice, a voice so quiet. But I can't hear that voice when your heart beats next to mine"

Love is the name ~ Sofia Carson
"We could rule the oceans, We could rule the world, We'd be the commotion, baby"

Woman like me ~ Little mix ft Nicki Minaj
"I always say what I'm feeling, I was born without a zip on my mouth. Sometimes I don't even mean it, It takes a little while to figure me out"

God is a woman ~ Ariana grande
"But you different from the rest And boy, if you confess, you might get blessed, See if you deserve what comes next. I'm tellin' you the way I like it, how I want it"

My dilemma ~ Selena Gomez
"He's my dilemma. One half of me wants yaAnd the other half wants to forget. My-my-my dilemma, From the moment I met ya I just can't get you out of my head"

Pretty hurts ~ Beyoncé
"Ain't no doctor or therapeutic that can take the pain away, The pain's inside And nobody frees you from your body. It's the soul that needs surgery. Plastic smiles and denial can only take you so far And you break when the paper signs you in the dark.
You left a shattered mirror And the shards of a beautiful girl"