1. Nora

I woke up with a start. Beads of sweat slid down my forehead. The same dream from last night had replayed itself in my mind.

I shook my head and walked into my bathroom. My reflection stared back at me. I looked dead. Like I'd been through some things.

A chuckle escaped my lips as I grabbed my washcloth and began washing my face. Once I finished I actually looked human again. I walked to my closet and chose my outfit. It was a simple pink shirt, black ripped jeans, a jean jacket, and some pink shoes.
Not fully satisfied I pulled my hair into a tight ponytail and walked out of my apartment.

I started my car and made my way to school. Arriving there I immediately went to Starbucks needing a coffee fix. I grabbed my coffee and walked to class.

"Nora!" A voice called after me.

"Lisa?" I ask turning around to see her waving.

" Yes, now we have to get to class before we're late."

We arrived in class just in the nick of time. The professor started his lesson when the door opened.

In walked the most handsome guy I'd ever seen. His smooth creamy skin, full pink lips, and the most attractive outfit known to man.

"Mr.Annington. You're late." Said our professor. His voice was sharp and harsh.

" Sorry. I had business to take care of." His response was short but just enough for me to describe his voice. It was husky, deep, and just daring me to hear it more.

" Alright then sit down."

" Who's that?" I lean down and ask Ashley.

" You don't know?!" She whispered, shock evident in her voice.

"No or else I wouldn't be asking," I say giving her the duh face.

"He's Jesse Annington, the leader of Purple Kings gang. The scariest out there."Lisa explained.

"Ok well, he's fine. I want some." I say giving him hungry looks.

"No!-" she gasped," Stay away from him. I've heard Natasha already has her claim on him."

"That bitch!" I yelled a little too loudly. The professor stopped talking and everyone turned to me including Jesse. Our eyes connected and I could feel myself melting in his gaze.

Tearing away from his stare, I said," Sorry."

When I turned back to Lisa she was struggling to keep her laughter in. Making me smile in the process.

"I'm going to kill her one day. I promise you." A smile stayed on my face as I said it too. Natasha and I haven't always been the best of friends. We were good friends all throughout elementary then out of nowhere she stopped talking to me completely. I think the bitch is jealous that I'm prettier than her. I don't know what her problem is but we've had this rivaling feud going on. She always thinks she takes what I want but in this case, it's kind of true.

"I know you would." She chuckled.