Chapter 15: What Happens In Vegas Part:3

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

"THAT WAS AMAZING!"I shouted as we rode the limo around the strip. 

"God Krissy, I don't think it's actually legal to stand in the sunroof like that."Liam said laughing.

"Well they do it in movies all the time!"Michael protested as he came down from taking his turn looking out the sunroof.

Liam just shrugged laughing. I felt so energetic after performing, even though it's been hours since I was on stage, I still felt the buzz. 

"So I guess the plan is to get drunk, find fun people and party?"Louis asked nonchalantly. Everyone cheered in agreement. I decided to grab a drink so I reached over to the mini bar in the limo. The cup was literally just out of reach so I fell back into my seat and huffed. I turned to Ashton who was sitting right next to the drinks.

"Hey Ash can you hand me a drink?"I asked grinning. He slowly turned to me scowling.

"Why don't you ask Luke?"He replied bitterly.

I frowned, "Huh? Why would I ask Luke? He's on the other side..."I said. "Is it because I didn't say please? Ashton can you please?"

Ashton just looked out the window and ignored me.

"God whats his problem?"Calum asked me noticing Ashton's grouchiness. 

"I don't know.."I shrugged frowning, I don't understand why Ashton would be mad at me....

"Hey, hey...Don't get sweat it, Ashton's probably just tired and grouchy thats all."Calum said wrapping his arm around me, Ashton looked over and huffed as he rolled his eyes back out the window. "C'mon, lets get drunk!!"Calum slurred handing me a drink and smirking.

"You seem to already be!"I laughed taking the drink from Calum. 

"When aren't I?"He replied.

"True."I smirked then took a swig of my drink.

"Ayee! Alright lets all split up and meet back at our room in a few?"Louis said as the limo stopped and we all piled out.

"Well go in groups! And lets meet back at our penthouse, which is room 1010, in an hour or sooner! Everyone stay with your buddies and stay safe! At least one of you should stay sober enough to direct yourselves."Liam said.

"Alright motherrr!"Calum slurred giggling."C'mon Krissy lets find some babes!"Calum said grabbing my hand and dragging me into some hotel.

"Alright Krissy, we need to put some more alcohol in ya!"He said pulling me into some bar.

"I think I'm fine right now Cal,"I pulled him away from the drinks."Remember what Liam said."I said. 

He pouted, "Party pooper." I rolled my eyes and draged him over to a table. "I knew I should've chose Michael."Calum mumbled.

"Hey I heard that!"I said slapping his arm. He just giggled.

"See anyone you like?"Calum asked smirking."Cause I dooo."

"I don't know."I shrugged. Calum gave me a dirty look."What?"I asked offensively.

"C'mon Krissy! Just look for a hot guy!"He groaned.

"Well I guess that guy over there is okay.."I mumbled.

"WHERE?"Calum shouted, looking around obnoxiously.

"God Calum shut up!" I hit his arm.

"Oh that one?! The one with the blue button down and- HA KHAKIS!"Calum started laughing obnoxiously, "What a loser!"He laughed.