198

So... yesterday I was in the car with my mom and we started talking about me being trans and we talked about things like that and pronouns and things and I talked to my sister right after and my sister had been talking to my mom and my mom was saying "I guess when (he) told me I thought 'yeah, I guess that's a possibility' but once I realised (his) friends all call him dan, I guess it hit me like 'no, this is a reality.'"

So today was the first time my mom called me a he
Like 50 times too
She was making me a hair appointment for a haircut yesterday and she kept calling me he
Idk
My mom apologised to the hairstylist about misgendering me and told him to just call me he and he understood so while I was in the bathroom she (kinda) explained the situation to him and told him how nobody in our town is 'like me' or not even apart of the lgbt community and he said "oh girl if he ever wants to come by and just have a cup of coffee and talk or just hang out, I would love that."  (The hair place is in New Orleans so yeah there's gonna be lgbt people in New Orleans and he's a hair stylist so I kinda saw it coming?)

Anyways everything really took me by surprise cause she went from calling me she to almost completely calling me he when I went in and out of the bathroom like "wtf did I just enter a god damn alternate timeline portal"

So......... yeah!!