"Bye, Luhan! Be careful driving looks like it's going to rain", Sehun said to Luhan who just drove away.

"Let's just wait for a taxi cab here and I'll take you to your home", - Sehun

"It's okay, Sehun. I can go home by myself and you told me you'll still visit your mom at the hospital right?", Harriette said while they are in the front of the gate of Sehun's house.

"Are you sure?", - Sehun

"Yes", - Harriette

"Just call me if you're already home and take care okay? I love you", Sehun said.

(Note: Listen to the song in repeat at the side titled "We're All Alone" while reading this part. It's a remake or cover of an old song but it's really beautiful just click the YouTube link at the side)

Afterwards, Harriette walked alone at the side of the streets when the rain started to pour. Since it's almost midnight, the stores are all closed already and worst thing she didn't bring her umbrella so she just used her book as a cover on her head under the rain when a car stopped in front of her and someone approached her.

"Harriette I'll drive you home. The rain is heavy and it's cold you might get sick", Luhan who has no umbrella too just used his coat jacket to cover his head.

"No it's okay. I can go home by myself. I'll wait for the public bus here", Harriette refused even though the rain was getting heavy when Luhan stayed beside her at the side of the street at the bus waiting area.

"What are you doing?", - Harriette

"I'll wait for you until you get in to the public bus. I can't leave you alone here especially it's dark and raining", Harriette looked at Luhan who was willing to get wet and cold under the rain just to wait for her to get in to the public bus when Luhan took off his coat jacket and he gave it to her.

"It's okay.... I'm fine. You can leave me here alone since--", Harriette was interrupted when Luhan still put his coat jacket on her back.

"It's cold you might get sick", Luhan awkwardly said. Minutes passed by and the rain still didn't stop. Since Luhan gave her coat jacket to Harriette, he's the one who's feeling cold now when Harriette shared the coat jacket with him to cover their heads together under the rain. Minutes passed by again, the public bus didn't arrive. No taxi cabs are passing by too.

"I'll drive you to your home. Trust me, I won't let Kris see us together. You might get sick if you stay longer here", Harriette has no choice since there are no public bus and taxi cabs passing by. The two ride in Luhan's car, Harriette was seated beside him while she's trying to dry her wet hair when Luhan took his handkerchief from his pocket and he gave it to her.

"You know..... the biggest mistake I ever did in my whole life that I still regret till now until the last moment of my life was when I let go of my wife. Harriette I want you back to me but you belong to Sehun now. I don't own your heart anymore", Luhan suddenly said.

"Sorry. Forget what I just said. I'll just drive you to your home", Luhan awkwardly said and he start the engine of his car to drive when Luhan's car suddenly stopped in the middle of the empty road under the heavy rain.

"What happened?", Harriette asked while Luhan kept on trying to start the engine of his car.

"I don't know. The engine just suddenly stopped", - Luhan