Hurt

Just my take on what would have happened after Jameel called Chammi Gawar

Chammi's Pov

I am not sure why laying down under the sky on the open terrace gives me so much peace . This vast open sky no matter how far you can look it doesn't tend to finish and when I look up I realise compared to this we humans are nothing , somewhere someone would probably looking at the same sky at the same time as us without our knowledge . I wish people would think that there is space for everyone , we can all live by sharing just like we share this sky .

At night the sky has its own essence , it almost act like my companion that is always waiting for me to look up to it and pour my heart out without any time limit or judgement , whether I want to cry or laugh I can do that here . The reason for me being up here today is not of hapniness but of this unrest and sadness that is taking over my heart . The only person who can have this much effect on me is Jameel bhaiyaa. He called me a 'gawar' today , the same person who I wanted to get knowledge so he doesn't go through the hurt that I go through whenever the people I love taunt me or don't really give me any status in the house . But what's the point of the knowledge that makes them look down upon the people whose shoulders they stepped on to reach where they are now.

I spent a lot of time thinking and I have made a decision that I would not roam around him , I have had enough humiliation. What's the point of loving that person who doesn't appreciate you and who hurts you with his bitter words. Yes I love him , there I admitted it to myself but I don't love the person he has became . He is not that Jameel who would stand up for me in front of Daadi , who trusted me always and who helped others but today the same person has so much arrogance and ego that his head never lowers down in front of anyone.It's funny how the changes in the tone of someone you know can explain the way they feel about you . Like before when he would ask me for tea there would be this softness and gratefulness but know the same sentence holds command and arrogance .

Enough is enough know its his turn to show me that he his the same person I loved and that he actually cares about me , if he doesn't than its time for me to move on and accept the fact that this love was one sided. I'm ready to behave in a way that gives him taste of his own medicine . And the first test starts today . Like almost everyday he would come up to the terrace to make me listen to the knew poetry he has written but today I'm not going to listen to it.

Jamil Pov's

I felt this uneasiness today , don't know why . I haven't seen Chammi after what happened in the afternoon .I realise now that I shouldn't have talked to her in that tone but that does not mean I am going to apologise to her as it was her own fault for being this careless person she is . What I said wasn't wrong if maybe she would have studied a bit more she would understand these things more. This girl bring so many emotions and feelings out me that I can't even control them . Sometimes I want to kill her and other times I want to shield her from this cruel world .

But its fine this is not something new , I know she would probably be waiting for me on the terrace and waiting for me to show her the new shayari. Off I went to the terrace excited , as truthfully she was the only one who appreciated whatever I wrote. The sight that I came across caught me off guard , there she was with her eye closed laying on the mattress , with the moon's light illuminating her face in this dark night. Beautiful I whispered . And that trance was broken she suddenly opened her eyes and looked up at me . I swear for a sec I saw this pain in her eyes that just quickly disappeared in a blink of an eye .

She quickly sat up and told me that she was just about to leave . I quickly reached out to hold her hand and she stopped midway almost snatching her hand away as if it burned. She asked me if I needed anything and I told her that I wrote a new poem wouldn't she like to listen, Shock would be an understatement when she replied that she's sure its good but she is too sleepy for all this. To be honest I was hurt by this and just thought maybe she just tired it doesn't matter she will listen to it tomorrow.